Where the H*** was this rain 6 weeks ago. Just needed 1 day of good weather to finish some stuff. Oh well...... 1 1/2" so far and still raining.

I am envious, we got a whopping .36" Only good thing is there was no lightning with this one for the first time this summer. 

It is colder than a well diggers ba.................oots. boots. yeah boots............

Saturday I was worried about losing new born calves to the extreme heat, now I worry bout them getting chilled. 

Spring calves are not going to be happy either and I'm sure will snot up. 

At least we got enough rain to settle the dust. 

MOther says I can't b!tch about the weather any more so.................I am thankful for the dust settling and no lightning and cooling off thing😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Almost 2 1/2 inches in my part of Michigan today.

Got 1.5" last night thru this morning. Dry enough it all soaked in.  Filled a silage bag yesterday afternoon before it rained. Lucked out on that. 

20200907_133306.jpg

• Like 2

We are dry.  Today I was 20 mins north and I couldnt believe how short the corn was.  Im thinking it was 5ft at most.

5.5 inches last nite.  5 miles north of me 6-7 inches, all in a three hour time frame.  sisters basement was flooded along with all her neighbors in the town they live.  

would have been nice to get half of that two weeks ago.  just glad I got the silo filling done before it hit.

• Sad 2

Raining off an on all day here. Raining now. Mom said she had an inch this moring. I haven't checked my gauge yet.

6 hours ago, Farmerboy72 said:

5.5 inches last nite.  5 miles north of me 6-7 inches, all in a three hour time frame.  sisters basement was flooded along with all her neighbors in the town they live.  

would have been nice to get half of that two weeks ago.  just glad I got the silo filling done before it hit.

6-7 inches in 3 hours, holy smoke your drainage must be phenomenal.

11 hours ago, Farmerboy72 said:

Where are you located in Northwest Ohio? In western Defiance county we got 4/10ths. 

Another 1/2 inch last night. 

12 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Almost 2 1/2 inches in my part of Michigan today.

Just over 3 inches here. Looking like it might be a wet fall, but I hope not

4 minutes ago, mrfred54 said:

Just over 3 inches here. Looking like it might be a wet fall, but I hope not

What part of Michigan are you from? Im I-94 corridor between Battle Creek and Jackson.  ( Albion to be exact )

11 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

What part of Michigan are you from? Im I-94 corridor between Battle Creek and Jackson.  ( Albion to be exact )

Bout 15 miles north east of Owosso.  (New Lothrop)

Looked tonight. Over last 2 days we got 2 and 3/4 about 40 miles east of Des Moines.

You can send us the rain. I think half of Oregon is on fire and alot of them appear to be intentional. Power is back on for now. Got about 500 gallons of water on my truck. Going to plumb a pump in tomorrow.  Sprinklers running out back again. It's been a fun few days but theres lots a way worse off. Prayers to all who lost their homes, family, pets and livestock. 

• Like 2
On 9/9/2020 at 7:54 AM, FarmallFan said:

Where are you located in Northwest Ohio? In western Defiance county we got 4/10ths. 

Mercer/Darke counties. A band rain just sat between celina and Greenville.