Sign in to follow this  
DT Fan

Cub Cadet auction haul

Went to a sale on 9-6, lots of CC stuff. 782, snow thrower, front blade, nice little dump cart. That stuff all came home with me as well as some wheels/tires and misc. parts. There was an original there also, just not my thing. In hindsight, I wish I would have taken a picture of it. Another IH enthusiast bought it so it went to a good home. He helped me load my stuff on the trailer. Think the 782 is going to need a fuel pump. 

Some pics;

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0669.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

• Like 5

hub caps worth more than the cart!  Nice haul.

jerry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with Jerry, there's somebody that will pay absolutely silly money for the wheels, tires, and hub caps on that car to put on their restored Original.

EVERYTHING looks just lightly used, not abused!  Nice Haul!

Dave Kirk Engines offers an electric 12V fuel pump for those Kohler engines, $57, 1-2 psi and 7 gph. Nice compact unit. I paid over $100 for my Onan's fuel pump about 2003.  Lots of guys here know Dave.

Guys, the hubcaps aren't as great as could be. Say made in China on the inside. Look good though. 

Stuff looks very nice.   Hopefully you got it for a good price.   The plain chrome hub caps aren’t worth much in my area.   

10 hours ago, DOCTOR EVIL said:

I agree with Jerry, there's somebody that will pay absolutely silly money for the wheels, tires, and hub caps on that car to put on their restored Original.

EVERYTHING looks just lightly used, not abused!  Nice Haul!

Dave Kirk Engines offers an electric 12V fuel pump for those Kohler engines, $57, 1-2 psi and 7 gph. Nice compact unit. I paid over $100 for my Onan's fuel pump about 2003.  Lots of guys here know Dave.

Doc, think I'll give that electronic pump thing a try. Thought I was going to have to do that on my 720 but a carb kit fixed that one.

Had to pull the wheels/tires and weights off of the 782 because of a not so slow leak. Getting air in that tire around the concrete weight is not a lot of fun. Will put them back on when I settle on the tires it will wear. The concrete weights are heavy SOBs!

Got the cart out and used it a little, going to be handy. After that wind went through here I kind of lost track of the garden. Lots of over-ripe cucumbers. Also a pic of the weights.

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

• Like 2

Man did you make a good haul ! 

• Thanks 1

On 9/7/2020 at 10:41 AM, DT Fan said:

Went to a sale on 9-6, lots of CC stuff. 782, snow thrower, front blade, nice little dump cart. That stuff all came home with me as well as some wheels/tires and misc. parts. There was an original there also, just not my thing. In hindsight, I wish I would have taken a picture of it. Another IH enthusiast bought it so it went to a good home. He helped me load my stuff on the trailer. Think the 782 is going to need a fuel pump. 

Some pics;

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0669.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

Awesome score!!!!  Congrats!

First time I've seen hub cabs on the trailer too, nice touch by someone.  Agree, hub caps are worth much more than cart in some places.  Looks like original tires on the cart too?  Still has the sticker on the tongue, that's cool.

That blower, if my pea brain remembers correctly, that style/design is the one that is worth more, it was made by Haban I think for IH?  That rounded front and extra deflector on the top was their design if I remember right????  The one I have is a straight front, not curved.

All in all, you did GOOD!!!

DSCN4381.JPG

• Like 1

Great pickup.  Originals are neat but they are expensive as they have specific parts that aren't interchangeable with the other Cadets, plus they are a bit different being belt driven and all, etc etc....

I like the #1 trailer.  Neat!

• Thanks 1

Put the cart to work again, two loads of sticks. I am SICK of picking up sticks! With four plus inches of rain this week I think the grass is going to kick back into high gear again, don't want to be mowing a bunch of wood.

IMG_0688.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

That is a nice lil cart!