My M&W score today

I made a trip this afternoon to an old M&W warehouse.  At first she didn't have to much to sell but the more I talked to her the more it sounded like she had.  I got quite a few things but these looked like the best so far.  I didn't count them yet but they've sat on a shelf they're whole life.

KIMG0184.JPG

• Like 5

I'm not positive, but I'm thinking they were for a grain dryer.

14 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

I'm not positive, but I'm thinking they were for a grain dryer.

That would make sense. Pretty cool anyway. Good score 👍🏼

7 hours ago, MTO said:

She dug up something to get rid of u.

Seven million comedians in this world out of work and you're cracking jokes.

• Haha 2

Never seen those sign s bet mike and frank would loved to get them with meat on the bone 🍖 

I had heard of a “ warehouse “ a couple years ago when I was looking for some original M&W oil filters. I never followed through but did end up with a phone number .  Perhaps it’s the same place . 

When I saw the title I was hoping you had found a few cases of filters. 

38 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

And here I was thinking, oil pan for a 407?! Boy was I wrong!!

These are harder to find then a pan.  I also got some plaques for selling large quantities of things.

• Like 1

Thats awesome! I can barely find repop stickers for our tractors that have m&w stuff. Congrats on the score!

32 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

These are harder to find then a pan.  I also got some plaques for selling large quantities of things.

Right out of college in about 1990 I worked at the local IH dealer and plain as day I can remember a whole box of those black and yellow M&W turbo filters.  Place closed up several years ago and they probably got pitched.

2 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

Seven million comedians in this world out of work and you're cracking jokes.

No joke, just fact.

9 minutes ago, billonthefarm said:

Right out of college in about 1990 I worked at the local IH dealer and plain as day I can remember a whole box of those black and yellow M&W turbo filters.  Place closed up several years ago and they probably got pitched.

Buddy has decals for the filters, then you can put it on to show in the right spot.

15 minutes ago, jimw said:

I thought someone on here was gonna reproduce the pan?

I was but the cost was prohibitive.  Break even was 15 oil pans at $2000 each.  I was going to have to have a pattern made, couldn't just pour off of old one as aluminum shrinks to much.

12 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

I made a trip this afternoon to an old M&W warehouse.  At first she didn't have to much to sell but the more I talked to her the more it sounded like she had.  I got quite a few things but these looked like the best so far.  I didn't count them yet but they've sat on a shelf they're whole life.

KIMG0184.JPG

Curious what other type of goodies are in this "warehouse". How did she get the left over goodies?

It's grain dryer parts left after me, no numbers just look and guess what it is.