Sandhiller.... Omaha weather said you guys in the panhandle could see some flurries Tuesday.

93 outside here this afternoon. Weather service says high of 48 on Tuesday.    What the .....&*&&$^$ ??     Sweat me aze off one day and break out the Carhart's the next.

• Sad 1

LOL, yeah 105 according to the pickup when i went in to the truck yesterday. Today maybe hit 90 but we had a grass fire, glad the wind was less than yesterday. It was like opening the door to a blast furnace. 

Still snow in the forecast, will not stick ground is too hot. Hopefully wash the damn bugs off the windshield with snow😃

Gonna run tonight and tomorrow night so I don't have to drive around the idiots in the first snow of the year. 😄

Funny thing, I just got done draining hoses on C4 to prepare for next couple days when the page went off😆

I think a lot of the country is going to see a big temp shift. We sure are here. 

By the way, I never put my Carhartt's away😁

• Sad 1

Trace to inch here... 102 yesterday latest in year ever for 100s...maybe kill the grasshoppers.

Geez you guys be careful, with snow the roads are going to be worse than a snotty doorknob.

Jeff, you ain’t seen nuttin til you see the ducking morons here on a snow day, I will not take the ram out when it snows just the Jeep, if it gets hit I can replace it easy easy, the ram is irreplaceable, I know guys tell me you can replace anything, this thing , no is a definite no.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Geez you guys be careful, with snow the roads are going to be worse than a snotty doorknob

Doubt they will be anything worse than wet, ground is too warm

Snowflakes tend to give snowflakes brain freeze 😁😆😂🤣

• Haha 2
Just now, sandhiller said:

Doubt they will be anything worse than wet, ground is too warm

Snowflakes tend to give snowflakes brain freeze 😁😆😂🤣

Even just wet roads up here cause big problems.