I guess it’s what you don’t know that won’t hurt you ,

4 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

Maybe that is the cat’s toothbrush? 🤣

Another Seinfeld episode, the toothbrush toilet caper.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Another Seinfeld episode, the toothbrush toilet caper.

Seinfield, I love that show, #1 Soup nazi, #2 Dating the resturant owners daughter, Jerry goes to use the bathroom and out walks the father from the sh3tter telling him how he is going to cook him a fabulous dinner then walks out with out washng his hands. Funny part is when that show would come on i would change the channel cause I thought the entire show was his stand up comedian routine which sucked so I would flip the channel. Lot of great episodes there.

• Like 3

Seinfeld is just about my favorite TV show as well. And The Soup Nazi is also my favorite episode. My wife never watched the show back in the day nor has she seen it in reruns. I tell her how much I always enjoyed it. I’m thinking of buying the whole show on DVD sets. Sometimes the DVD set pops up for sale dirt cheap on eBay or Craigslist. 

Speaking of DVD sets, or more accurately in this instance it’s on Blue Ray discs, I recently purchased locally on Craigslist all the James Bond movies, all in one spot from one seller. I think it’s what, 25 or 26 Bond movies that have been made, all for just $100.00 even. I thought that was a steal. All in mint condition. It’s like only $4.00 per movie to own them all on Blue Ray discs. My wife was pissed when she found out I went out and spent a hundred bucks on the Bond Blue Ray collection, but my reply to her was are you kidding me, this was the steal of the century, lol. She didn’t say anything more about it after that. I’ve watched several of the discs already, in no particular order of their original release though. She even watched one of them with me and enjoyed it. It was funny because when I was there with the guy at his place actually buying and picking up the Bond movies, he took a call on his cell phone about the movies, and I heard him say no I’ve got them sold and I’m going to delete my ad. The caller must have been persistent in wanting to horn in on his sale,  because the guy had to say no they’re definitely sold I’ve got a guy here picking them up right now. Bwah ha ha. That there was pretty funny. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

Maybe that is the cat’s toothbrush? 🤣

well, it is now....

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, 806 man said:

Seinfield, I love that show, #1 Soup nazi, #2 Dating the resturant owners daughter, Jerry goes to use the bathroom and out walks the father from the sh3tter telling him how he is going to cook him a fabulous dinner then walks out with out washng his hands. Funny part is when that show would come on i would change the channel cause I thought the entire show was his stand up comedian routine which sucked so I would flip the channel. Lot of great episodes there.

Funny thing is if that show had removed Jerry, it would have still been funny.

19 minutes ago, MTO said:

Funny thing is if that show had removed Jerry, it would have still been funny.

Ya think so? He was kinda the buttress against the three characters I always thought, I hated cantstandya, I mean if he could have bottled stoopid he would have been a millionaire, and kramer had the mooch syndrome so bad that some of his stuff would get out of shape so bad that enuff was enuff, elaine was so insecure and needed to be cared for without her knowing she was cared for, the best example there I thought was the urban sombrero show, she could have had a winner if she didn't cave, I thought. 

Now Newman, I loved him, mean and stoopid, the only thing he didn't screw up was his job, I think we could turn this into an oil thread with everyone's opinion on the different characters.

9 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Ya think so? He was kinda the buttress against the three characters I always thought, I hated cantstandya, I mean if he could have bottled stoopid he would have been a millionaire, and kramer had the mooch syndrome so bad that some of his stuff would get out of shape so bad that enuff was enuff, elaine was so insecure and needed to be cared for without her knowing she was cared for, the best example there I thought was the urban sombrero show, she could have had a winner if she didn't cave, I thought. 

Now Newman, I loved him, mean and stoopid, the only thing he didn't screw up was his job, I think we could turn this into an oil thread with everyone's opinion on the different characters.

Yes good old Newman,  My Favorite, I wish there had been more of him. The despise between Jerry and Newman was priceless

• Like 1