Happy Birthday all. Hope and wishing ya all a good day and safe one. Hopefully you'll have many more.

Happy birthday boys!

Wish you each a very relaxing and enjoyable day with family and friends or just quiet time with the 🐕

Your birthday, your call😉

Thanks guys!  Put a coat of wax on and loaded up for a pull tomorrow.  Gonna be tough one but me and ole Smoke Rings will give it all we got!

DAC6B659-56E2-445A-9153-80A4AA7508B9.jpeg

• Like 5

Happy belated birthday, How did you do at the pull? Did you get any damage from the deratio ?

We are a couple hours se of all the wind damage from that storm.  It rolled thru here and was scary looking but nothing to cause problems for us like in IA.  
  The pull today was a RWYB 12,000lbs class.  3 big block Deere’s in it and I was the only non sanctioned tractor.  I didn’t place very well but I snuck past some of those guys and ended up 11ft back of 2nd so I felt ok about it.  Tractor ran good.  If you want to watch it jump on FB and hunt up the Back Roads Pulling team the entire class video is on there.