FIRST IH 1066 UP FOR AUCTION NOW SER #7101..IN UNREAL ORIGINAL CONDITION

Anyone looking for THE tractor to be THE tractor to finnish your IH collection..Its up for sale online now at www.Aumannsauction.com..Its the FIRST IH 1066 of the assembly line serial #7101..

Its located in Northeast Iowa is a two owner tractor that was sold new in the area and the auction will close on September 22nd..Its a super CLEAN LOW HOURED ALL ORIGINAL TRACTOR WITH REAL LOW HOURS..WITH THE SALE IT WILL INCLUDE THE FARM AUCTION SALE BILL WHERE THE 2nd owner purchased it at in 1986 and THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE ORDER WHEN THE TRACTOR WAS SOLD NEW AT FALB IMPLEMENT IN ELGIN IOWA....DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY GOTO www.Aumannsauction.com to bid on or view this one before its sold or gone!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost makes me think somebody joined just to advertise this tractor?

I really messed up. When I first looked it was at $5.00  I should have put a bid for 5,500 in to say I was high bidder at one point  

Yes that’s what that is , not that you can’t tell about the tractor but we have already talked about it a few weeks ago .  There off by one owner , it was my neighbors old tractor next to our farm whe

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Rhino2b said:

Anyone looking for THE tractor to be THE tractor to finnish your IH collection..Its up for sale online now at www.Aumannsauction.com..Its the FIRST IH 1066 of the assembly line serial #7101..

Its located in Northeast Iowa is a two owner tractor that was sold new in the area and the auction will close on September 22nd..Its a super CLEAN LOW HOURED ALL ORIGINAL TRACTOR WITH REAL LOW HOURS..WITH THE SALE IT WILL INCLUDE THE FARM AUCTION SALE BILL WHERE THE 2nd owner purchased it at in 1986 and THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE ORDER WHEN THE TRACTOR WAS SOLD NEW AT FALB IMPLEMENT IN ELGIN IOWA....DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY GOTO www.Aumannsauction.com to bid on or view this one before its sold or gone!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

It was already brought up a couple weeks ago. Best of luck to the seller. 

6 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

I was thinking the same thing.....

6 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Reported 

Yes that’s what that is , not that you can’t tell about the tractor but we have already talked about it a few weeks ago .  There off by one owner , it was my neighbors old tractor next to our farm where I grew up in Elkader Ia , the guy is correct on it was sold out of Falb Imp in Elgin Ia . The dealer got it out of Hinsdale after it got done with its tour of the introduction of the 66 series tractors . Joe A Rhomberg Imp in Elkader traded that tractor in from the farmer near Elgin and he sold it to our neighbor . I worked at Rhombergs and I was the last guy to service wax and deal over it back to our neighbor ready for his sale .

Jerry Everett /3rd owner bought it on the auction and it’s been sitting in the shed in Volga Ia since the auction back in the early 80’s . Jerry would start it up once a year and take it out for a drive and put it back in the shed . He is a very nice guy and I’m sure he wants it’s to go to a good home , that tractor is in like new condition and yes those are the actual hours . My brother worked for Ray and farmed with that tractor , kinda cool that it was that close to me and didn’t have any money back then or it could of been in our shed .

Danny 

• Like 5

Considering there was a low-hour black stripe 1066 that went for $46-47,000 on an auction in Nebraska a few weeks ago, 1066s must be the new 1206 & 1456 for crazy auction prices.

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

Yes that’s what that is , not that you can’t tell about the tractor but we have already talked about it a few weeks ago .  There off by one owner , it was my neighbors old tractor next to our farm where I grew up in Elkader Ia , the guy is correct on it was sold out of Falb Imp in Elgin Ia . The dealer got it out of Hinsdale after it got done with its tour of the introduction of the 66 series tractors . Joe A Rhomberg Imp in Elkader traded that tractor in from the farmer near Elgin and he sold it to our neighbor . I worked at Rhombergs and I was the last guy to service wax and deal over it back to our neighbor ready for his sale .

Jerry Everett /3rd owner bought it on the auction and it’s been sitting in the shed in Volga Ia since the auction back in the early 80’s . Jerry would start it up once a year and take it out for a drive and put it back in the shed . He is a very nice guy and I’m sure he wants it’s to go to a good home , that tractor is in like new condition and yes those are the actual hours . My brother worked for Ray and farmed with that tractor , kinda cool that it was that close to me and didn’t have any money back then or it could of been in our shed .

Danny 

Wow,to be that close to it be awesome. But to know what we know today, we all would have went and somehow  borrowed the money.But that's the way it always  is,get back,keep those old muscle cars that  we beat, then junked or sold for a 100 bucks.

40 minutes ago, Jacka said:

Wow,to be that close to it be awesome. But to know what we know today, we all would have went and somehow  borrowed the money.But that's the way it always  is,get back,keep those old muscle cars that  we beat, then junked or sold for a 100 bucks.

That close to it by someone who owns the first serial number 1086 tractor ...

I really messed up. When I first looked it was at $5.00 

I should have put a bid for 5,500 in to say I was high bidder at one point :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

im glad there are those with a  passion for this old stuff but i just dont understand the fascination, they are tools for me kind like a horse to an Amish guy. 

dont get me wrong, I get them to use and like to keep them up and usable and nice as i an afford but its kind of like the guys i used to shoot trap with they had 15 to 30K dollar shotguns and I had my 870 remington i paid 125 bucks, broke teh clays just the same and I won plenty with it

6 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

im glad there are those with a  passion for this old stuff but i just dont understand the fascination, they are tools for me kind like a horse to an Amish guy. 

dont get me wrong, I get them to use and like to keep them up and usable and nice as i an afford but its kind of like the guys i used to shoot trap with they had 15 to 30K dollar shotguns and I had my 870 remington i paid 125 bucks, broke teh clays just the same and I won plenty with it

I agree, but to me it would be a investment. If I thought  I could buy and make money on it be the ONLY way I would buy it.But really the guys in 10,20 years that like them will be all gone and the market  will shrink. But this is the first  one which  will hold its place and make it stand out.The average run of the mill 30k 1066's,1456s,1206's that are restored are on the way out now.I can't see a lot of buyers for them in the future.

• Like 2

Anyone want to take a shot at what it’s going to be the hammer price will be 🤔

Danny 

I’m with you Matt , people are pushing it right now and I’m thinking in the last hour is when it will get real,  right up to the hammer dropping . My guess will between 100 and $150,000 , who am I , time will tell .

Danny

3 hours ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

I’m with you Matt , people are pushing it right now and I’m thinking in the last hour is when it will get real,  right up to the hammer dropping . My guess will between 100 and $150,000 , who am I , time will tell .

Danny

Sorry I can't help you by mailing you any cash 

• Haha 1