Nice clean 986 and not a bit of rust from Arizona

This is a Arizona climate 986 and not a bit of rust on this 1978 model and its on tractorhouse with 4,110 hours and they want $17,500 and then add the haul bill from Arizona to south central Kentucky and its about 22 or 23 thousand probably.  Bet there are some clean tractors out that way as long as they find a roof to sleep under while not in use cause that sun would flat sizzle a paint job.

imgHKE3893G.jpg

• Like 1

I went and looked on TH. Looks like a nice one to farm with

But.... but.... but..... the  ad claims it has A/C. 

Repaint. Would like to see the before pics. 

4 minutes ago, Rick G. said:

But.... but.... but..... the  ad claims it has A/C. 

Repaint. Would like to see the before pics. 

Exactly. Its been repainted as it has the later tri-stripe decal, which was not on the 1978 models.

• Like 1

Ok, gentlemen ANY tractor inland west, SE, or SW has poor paint unless very care for and shedded.  SW shedding is not common.  The paint on some of my older ones from inland was basically burnt through.  FWIW....that dealer has a "rep".  I have 0 personal experience but know people who have had some......misrepresentations.  Local guy says he has seen AZ, NM, TX tractors have their cab wiring harnesses almost melded together for the heat.  My 2015 Puma from CO even is badly faded and neeeeds big buff this winter.  With 1000hr on the tires are 99% tread and nearly rotten.  Lost 1 alread just sitting in yard.  Replaced it and am waiting for a order to get the 2nd one done.  In some ways the sun is almost harded than the winter.