Couple question about part # first found a remanufactured head part # 260692R5 This head has larger injector holes, all else looks the same what can you tell me?

My old head was 8101 DN .   Did TD-9 or wd-9 have larger injector body's at some point?   Injector hole in 8101 is 2" and in the 260692 larger 2-1/8"  

I don't have a parts book need part # for injector O rings and brass crush rings  can anyone help with that?

I don't see a part # on my injector body's Thanks 

Oldiron,

I ended up doing the opposite on my TD9 (Installed and older head with smaller injectors on a newer engine) and had to make the following changes:

1) smaller diameter injectors

2) Swap injector lines as the flare fitting is different

3) Swap the injector pump distribution block or at the very least the discharge fittings so that everything matches.

PM me as I might be able to help with some of the parts

Gene

Gene, Thanks for reply. I had read some old posts about a guy having a hard time and changing everything over, may be it was you.

anyway I am trying to learn all the ins and outs of these engines. Just don't know if it is worth all the trouble to make changes.

I think I am getting my head fixed and stick with what I have.   

Oldiron,

It was relatively easy for me to make the swap as I had the complete parts crawler to rob all the necessary parts.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Gene