1466 rock shaft seal

Currently restoring a 1466 the left rock shaft seal is bad so I tore it out and took it to my local parts store they said they didn’t have anything in stock like it and the guy searched through the books and couldn’t find anything. I haven’t been able to find anything online either does anybody know where I can get one or what I can do about this?

10 minutes ago, EHauck 122 said:

Currently restoring a 1466 the left rock shaft seal is bad so I tore it out and took it to my local parts store they said they didn’t have anything in stock like it and the guy searched through the books and couldn’t find anything. I haven’t been able to find anything online either does anybody know where I can get one or what I can do about this?

Case IH parts store ? those are pretty common seals go to the dealer you'll get the right one

29 minutes ago, ksfarmdude said:

Case IH parts store ? those are pretty common seals go to the dealer you'll get the right one

OK thank you I have finally overcome my fear of the New CNH parts store I did a little looking and finally figured out how to use it

23 minutes ago, EHauck 122 said:

OK thank you I have finally overcome my fear of the New CNH parts store I did a little looking and finally figured out how to use it

Use Messick's site........can order it from them too if you want.  All non construction CNH parts I buy are from them.

9 hours ago, TeachersPet1066 said:

Should be:

O-RING,0.21'' Thk x 2.85'' ID, 336, Cl 5, 75 Duro- 2-7/8 x 3-1/4 x 3/16

part #457410 - $2.96

8 hours ago, R190 said:

The left rockshaft seal is a lip seal the IH number was 382776r91 fairly easy to find seal.

Thank you both I will look for it 👍