A fellow called me looking for parts for a TD7E with a 239 german diesel. He needed the upper and lower radiator hose, water pump, fan belt, and a few other parts. I work at a CaseIH tractor dealership and can,t find anything about the construction side.

German?? Deutz? 

7E would think either IH or Cummins.  

Eason, I assume you are looking for some IH part numbers to help this fellow with. A TD7E With the Neuss D239 according to my parts book takes...

Upper radiator hose: 663347C1

Lower radiator hose: 622458C1

Fan belt: 621770C1

Water Pump: Gets a bit confusing. 3132721R1 "Plate, cover", 3218768R91 "Package, water pump body reconditioning" consists of 1 body w/bearing and 1 hub, 3218771R91 "Package, water pump bearing reconditioning" consists of 1 bearing and 1 hub. 

I have the books for that machine if he needs more info or part numbers.

Eason I have a TD7E also and looked for over a year for the radiator hoses couldn't find them. I think Kobelco owns the IH /Dresser line now, you could check them but their prices are usually high. I use this web site for my TD7E parts just put in the part number and if its in a computer it will show who has it. https://www.machinerytrader.com/parts/parts-for-sale-parts-search-results?page=1&partnumber=3144824r1   I have found a lot of parts this way

If you happen to find some I would like to know. Good luck Glenn

12 hours ago, pede said:

German?? Deutz? 

7E would think either IH or Cummins.  

239 is an IH engine built in Neuss Germany hence the german diesel.

LiuGong owns them now but you might try Komatsu, they still have rights to some parts. There's a Dressta dealer in Benton Illinois that might be helpful. 

Try County Line Equipment in Tacoma,  WA or Brown up in Canada.  An old dude named Bill at County Line helped me out on my 500c about 15 years ago.  I doubt he is still around.

I think there was another dealer rep that has been helpful sourcing parts here before, maybe dozer parts warehouse or conequip?