Abortion and child abduction

38 minutes ago, MinnesotaFarmall said:

So true, but in an instant, I would be willing to bet that "rape" victims would sky rocket. Also, if the unthinkable would ever happen to any of my family members, it would be a hard decision to make. I would understand the decision to, but in a sense it's also one of which that would haunt me just as much if it were to go full term. 

If you're willing to file a report. You will sort the true ones from the fakes that way.

So there in lies the question to be had. Where should the line be drawn? If one was to be raped, then is the morning after pill the solution? Then, ban abortion and not have the "morals problem", or do we keep it open and let those who chose to not have a baby from careless intercourse slip in and lie about it?

5 minutes ago, MinnesotaFarmall said:

So there in lies the question to be had. Where should the line be drawn? If one was to be raped, then is the morning after pill the solution? Then, ban abortion and not have the "morals problem", or do we keep it open and let those who chose to not have a baby from careless intercourse slip in and lie about it?

Thats a great question. I know if I were a woman and were raped the last thing I would want is to carry a child from whatever SOB did that. I'm not a woman and dont personally know anyone who has had that displeasure. not saying I'm for or against it. Just if it's there who makes the call..... scary thought. 

Now obviously if a victim were indeed raped then a morning after pill would be a consideration as opposed to waiting a few months to see. Thats where this goes south in the country. Imo 

The exceptions for rape and the mothers health are not the problem. It's abortion on demand right up to the point of birth that is. Yes, there are states where people want to be able to knock the baby in the head when it is first born. And, consider that many people in this country have had to go to China and Russia when they wanted to adopt a child because there were not enough American babies available. 

• Like 1

Also, not to mention the expense if adopting in the usa. Our neighbors claimed it was half as much to adopt out if country than in the us. Sad, to say the least. I personally don't know if I could adopt for the sole reason I don't think I could go in and not try to help them all... Too sad the way the world operates, and I know the Lord has a method and a reason, it's just hard to comprehend why..

Sad.

The joke threads 1 2 3 4 and 5 EACH lasted longer than this.

Hmmm...

Seems killing babies and abducting our children ain't such a big deal.

Black lives matter  even got more attention.

Lesser of a topic that pulls at the heart, or maybe just can say all of us must agree? I would also say most people don't want to go there in the minds, and look across the room at their child and think what if? I have, and I hope to God the cops find them before I would. Everyone talks about momma bears, but I tell you what, they have never seen the wrath of a father who's willing to die if need be in the defense for his family. MTO, you hit it on the head about it. Only thing more discusting than the abductors are the sick ******** who are willing to pay for it ...

• Like 3

In the camp of those who kill the unborn, kidnap, or sell other people, is the lowest form of scum on the planet, I hold nothing against a woman for reaching for the only option she thinks she has. I have serious contempt for someone who forces a woman into a abortion. Sadly the one who kidnaps later sells that girl multiple times a night till she gets pregnant then takes her to get an abortion at planned parenthood, then repeats the process until one day she is found in a ditch and labeled Jane doe. Yeah that bothers me.

Sadly planned parenthood could very easily have saved that girls life, but would rather make a few bucks.  So yes all this p!$$es me off. We need much stricter punishment for the kidnappers/trafficker/pimp, To discourage such behaviour.

• Like 2

IMO abortion is a no no and makes me sick to hear about it Child abduction only a sick person in their head would only do something like that. The kids that are abducted should never go though that.    Enough said before I get to p*****. 

Adding that i think abortion should be nearly unthinkable. Yet I have hard time imagining the hopelessness a victim of rape goes thru.

Its pretty easy to laugh about a "lot lizard" or street walker etc. Until you learn she has a quota, a pimp, and is basically raped many times a night, gets very little money after her pimp takes it all. She may tell you she does not have a pimp but, statistically they all do. Little to no prostitutes do it because they truly want to, they are brainwashed.

The end of the matter is that is someone's daughter, they come from all types of family background rich, poor, black white.

I could go on but...

You hit it it there, that is someone's daughter/son. It happens to boys too as we all know and hear about, barbaric and I think those who do such heinous acts should be punished without mercy. That poor kid who did nothing to deserve what they are going through had no say in what was happening to them... Like I said, it just makes a grown man tear up... I firmly side with one of our tool salesman, he loves a good debate, but we agree on this subject, God has a special place in **** for molesters and the like. It's even lower than murder, and there's no way my mind's going to change on that... Children are so innocent, from their laughs and giggles to their cry's of not understanding, they hold no judgement on an individual, they only seek acknowledgment and love...

• Like 3
On 9/3/2020 at 9:59 PM, MinnesotaFarmall said:

God has a special place in **** for molesters and the like.

And a very special place at His side for the victims. 

• Like 3

The whole topic of abortion is a very tender spot for me. 
no, we never aborted, by our choice

the Good Lord took two babies from us and to be quite honest the last one dam near took Emily. But it didn’t and low an behold here is Caleb.

there are people literally Begging to have children, and don’t. Makes no sense 

kinda like, in way lesser terms, someone wanting a 1066 and another fella knocking everyone he buys in the head.

I’ll never understand it

• Like 2

Having one removed due to medical or if the baby is already dead and is injuring a mother is completely different... My father and his wife had ten miscarriages. It's a total different deal than just waltzing in and asking for one just cuz. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MTO said:

Tim Ballard and Operation Underground Railroad

Someone just told me about him today.

Gonna hafta research him.

Recently heard of them as well.

Guardian group.

Shared hope international.

Her campaign.-I know these folks personally, so I know these people are the real deal.

Polaris project.

Other Good sources for info, and people in the fight against human trafficking.

This blight on humanity isnt  going to end until its unthinkable.