Abortion and child abduction

Yeah, many most don't wanna discuss these cause we have enough to worry about.

A few blacks die at the hand of un/non blacks and the country comes apart.

I'm sick of BLM/covid/politicians/riots/welfare bums/entitlements and all the paranoid people in this country.

We kill thousands upon thousands of babies and abduct and abuse alter boys/ boy scouts and sex traffic children and I'm supposed to give a $hit about BLM? 

Absolutely pathetic group of whining lazy leeches.

Next I'll share my true feelings. 

Say good night Dick...

• Like 23
  • Thanks 5
7 hours ago, MTO said:

I'm sick of BLM/covid/politicians/riots/welfare bums/entitlements and all the paranoid people in this country.

We kill thousands upon thousands of babies and abduct and abuse alter boys/ boy scouts and sex traffic children and I'm supposed to give a $hit about BLM? 

Say good night Dick...

You just shared my feelings. Whining lazy leeches is an understatement for what I call them. 

On 8/31/2020 at 10:53 PM, Wi Ih said:

And where are most abortion clinics located? 

Dem cities?

Black populations?

Both?

• Like 2

Yeah, I know I shouldn`t watch the news but I don`t want to be left in the dark even THOUGH the news is bias but MAN!

This is starting to get under my skin.

Don`t see many Creepy Joe signs here but there are a few and I`d like to stop and ask them "Why? Educate me as to why?"

Like I said in another topic weeks ago, "we haven`t played cowboys and ######s yet."

I`m not racist but I`m starting to listen to those who are.

Many just ignore all this crap and I used to but like I said, it`s beginning to eat away at me and many around me. 

What a pathetic atmosphere these people have orchestrated in our country.

• Like 4

It all started with a bike helmet. 
from there it was participation trophies and then to “I don’t have the be a boy if I don’t want to“

now this.

It’s a dam shame to see what the absence of discipline has brought

• Like 6
6 hours ago, mrfred54 said:

Whining lazy leeches is an understatement for what I call them. 

So you really wanted to say, lazy, worthless pieces of $hit?!?!  That’s what I call them!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MTO said:

I`m not racist but I`m starting to listen to those who are.

I know we have plenty of ne'er do wells in the white race also but will save that for another thread. 

If the black community wants my respect and to be treated as equals, they better start getting their problem children under control. 

And they better start setting better moral family examples to show their youngsters that all life is precious and not to aborted, neglected or abused.

IMHO and to my knowledge they have not had a true leader of men since MLK jr. Wrong? educate me please. Do not claim to be an expert. 

1627095796_mlkhate.jpg.e05b305e1b146c12cd474d109cba3642.jpg

• Like 7
3 hours ago, MTO said:

Dem cities?

Black populations?

Both?

Winner winner chicken dinner

• Like 1
17 hours ago, MTO said:

Say good night Dick...

The worst thing off all is that some people with influence are trying to normalize pedophilia, also the media pushing sex changes for minors. 

Remember how the media tried to cover up Eppstein's crimes to protect the Clinton's. The mainstream media is run by dirty scumbags who calling themselves feminists while they sexual abusing their female employees.

• Like 4

I like to fact check if its something I care about. Check out the CDC link below.

So major cities have the highest numbers of abortions and highest rates (percent of women). The highest numbers and rates are among black women. The majority the women are in their 20s. 18% of all pregnancies are aborted. Abortion rates are declining.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/ss/ss6811a1.htm

I normally keep quiet about most things because I know and respect people are entitled to their opinion and don't necessarily need to hear mine.  However, one thing I'll always stand up against is abortion.  I don't approve of any killing of another human being for any reason but abortion is the absolute worst.  I wish we could un invent that somehow.  I never used to think too strongly about it one way or another until I became a father.  I look at my daughter and wonder how can one person willingly kill another or want to end a defenseless unborn child's life regardless of the situation that got them there. I don't think I could live with myself with that hanging over my head for the rest of my life. I don't know how people can.  Plus what will I say to my maker when I meet him?  How could I justify it?

Rant over. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

MTO, all you had to do was ask..............I am sure Uncle Joe would have dropped you off some donuts while he was on his way to give his speech.................Maybe you could have helped him get his facts straight before hand, he clearly didn't.

Anyone wanting to do harm to a child regardless of being born or unborn is a sick s.o.b. that's all there is to it. My grandpa used to be friends with a prison social worker. He always said there are two types of people you will never get their minds to change, pedos and arsons. He said it has way too deep of roots into their brains to try to get them to change their way of thinking, and their desires to do their damaging acts are way too over powering. I do also firmly believe that jail isn't going to help the sick f###$ either. The problem with abortion is that it isn't happening to the person getting one. It's happening to the person who doesn't have a choice, the baby. He or she did nothing to deserve the end of their life, and it honestly brings a tear to my eyes to even think of it. I have two kids, and I couldn't even think of not having them in my life for any reason. People honestly do not understand the joy of having a child, and the potential that they bring into your life and theirs by just being in this world. They are a gift from God, and only God should decide whether to take or give. 

• Like 5

If you want some good news google up US marshals operation children not forgotten Georgia, 

and dont call me a dick!!!!!

"""The problem with abortion is that it isn't happening to the person getting one. It's happening to the person who doesn't have a choice, the baby. He or she did nothing to deserve the end of their life, and it honestly brings a tear to my eyes to even think of it. (from Minnesota Farmall)"""                   That is absolutely true, but what really bothers me, is that ended life never had the opportunity to live. That life could have carried the knowledge, ideas, foresight,  talent, gumption, fire in the belly, to really be an outstanding person. Instead, just for votes, ( politicians that allowed it)  and no discipline on the part of the 2 that created that life,  that life was stolen, and the world is less better because.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, drglinski said:

I normally keep quiet about most things because I know and respect people are entitled to their opinion and don't necessarily need to hear mine.  However, one thing I'll always stand up against is abortion.  I don't approve of any killing of another human being for any reason but abortion is the absolute worst.  I wish we could un invent that somehow.  I never used to think too strongly about it one way or another until I became a father.  I look at my daughter and wonder how can one person willingly kill another or want to end a defenseless unborn child's life regardless of the situation that got them there. I don't think I could live with myself with that hanging over my head for the rest of my life. I don't know how people can.  Plus what will I say to my maker when I meet him?  How could I justify it?

Rant over. 

100% agree without a doubt. Thou shalt not kill.

Im going to look like a total as----e here but im going to put my 2 cents in here.

Should abortions be happening at the rate they happen? Absolutely not. Do i feel they should be banned outright? No, i don't.

I come from a family that the unthinkable happened. Long story short. A relative of mine ( not going to list how we're releated to protect her privacy but it's a closer relative) was working night shift as the front desk girl at a hotel here. Guy came in to rob the place. They didn't have much money on hand including what she had personally. He didn't get what he wanted so he went,         Well you get the picture. 

She ended up pregnant from that situation. The pregnancy was taken care of.  ( abortion was legal by then, this was 1976).

If i were in her shoes, I couldn't imagine carrying my attackers child to full term. Much less try to raise if that had became necessary ( you might have been able to put it up for adoption or it would have been in a orphanage) but you had that daily reminder of what probably is the worst day of her life if carried at least to term. There are a number of you with daughters that could in theroy end up in this position.) Granted with the morning after pill the need has probably lessened.) But if any of you guys could look at your child after having something like that happen to them and can tell them no matter what you're carrying the child to term. You have bigger balls than I do. 

Just trying to put a scenario into perspective here. Hope i didn't offend anyone too bad.

• Like 4

As I do see your point, and know of a few neighbors who were molested by their own grandpa, that is a whole nother scenario. After the rest of the family found out, they pinned him down and castrated him in his own house. But, falling back on morals, that's where the individual has to decide on where they stand, and I do believe that the most of us were speaking about those who just flat out don't "want" a child after careless intercourse. 

10 minutes ago, MinnesotaFarmall said:

As I do see your point, and know of a few neighbors who were molested by their own grandpa, that is a whole nother scenario. After the rest of the family found out, they pinned him down and castrated him in his own house. But, falling back on morals, that's where the individual has to decide on where they stand, and I do believe that the most of us were speaking about those who just flat out don't "want" a child after careless intercourse. 

True, and i get that and i agree.  However the way our government seems to work is they ban it for one, they ban it for everything. No exceptions or circumstances considered.

• Like 1

So true, but in an instant, I would be willing to bet that "rape" victims would sky rocket. Also, if the unthinkable would ever happen to any of my family members, it would be a hard decision to make. I would understand the decision to, but in a sense it's also one of which that would haunt me just as much if it were to go full term.