46 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Are those dates the year that the wives were born?  Geez, I hope not.   The 2005 model would be how old (young?) now?

Back in the day the saying was old enough to go to school, old enough to?  Back in the day they did not have grade school, intermediate school, middle school, high school, etc.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still on the first one .... 50 years come April. 

Just missed 51 years on 10-29-2018--we were neighbor kids--I knew her for 65 years.  Just going thru the hardest 22 months of my life.  We are in central Michigan--our families were neighbors in NE In

On our 25th some years ago, kids decided we needed a family picture.  The photographer told us two older kids (wife and I ) to sit down in front.  We started out a little young but      I didn't think

Posted Images

On 8/31/2020 at 2:23 PM, ihrondiesel said:

Let’s see,.....1981 + 26 = 2007......you had two wives for a two year period??  Gawd, Mark!! And you call New Guy a grease monkey!! 😂

Had to take yer boots off, didn`t you Ron!

And fyi, newguy is a greaseBALL, I`m a grease monkey. 

• Haha 1

Ironically my brother and his wife are celebrating 7 years married today.

Mom and Dad are at 41 years married.

Wife and I are newcomers at marriage. 1 year married coming in  December. Lived together for 4 years before that 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, FarmerFixEmUp said:

First one yet... Will be 22 years in December but I waited until I was 38. Smart move a lot of people tell me. Second time around for her. Funny thing is the night before we got married her dad told me I still had time to run!!!🙂

The bride and bridesmaids went to the service in my black 70 Chevelle, me and the groomsmen went in my buddies black 77 big block short box sidestep, I had my buddy ride my wideglide and park it off the deck next to the altar and told him to leave the ignition live in case I changed my mind, after the service went and flicked the switch and she was ready to go....I really have been very fortunate as not many women would have put up with all my crap for this long 

• Like 5

Just had our 61st ann.  Ken

• Like 15
5 hours ago, MTO said:

1979 blonde lasted one year.

1981 brunette lasted 26 years.

2005 red head  and as of this morning she is still here.

Variety is the spice of life.

Which one had more fun? 

3 hours ago, mader656 said:

One 10.5 years, only girl Ive ever dated, she's a saint stuck with me thru thick and thin and a few choice phrases I should never have said,

That would be us (wife and I) pretty much word for word.  10 years for us on the 9th of June, 2020.  

• Like 8

28 years. Been together 31. I realized a while back she’s the only one that ever made it past the first fight.

Maybe that’s why she won’t let it end!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Ones  enough fun !

• Like 3

13 years together 6 married took awhile to find the right one! 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, lenray said:

Just missed 51 years on 10-29-2018--we were neighbor kids--I knew her for 65 years.  Just going thru the hardest 22 months of my life.  We are in central Michigan--our families were neighbors in NE Indiana in the 1880's and still some there.   Strouse-Likes-Kistler...I miss Her everyday and will Love her forever.....

Some are spouses, others are soul mates. Sorry for your loss. May your faith in the Lord and Heavens promises keep your heart filled until you’re reunited again in God’s promised land. 
My sincere condolences;
Sid

• Like 7

Married 6. Sometimes it feels like 60(🤪)

Met her unloading horse hay , she showed up with a mutual friend. We had to push a flatbed wagon under an elevator so we could move the elevator. I told her to mush and the words coming out of her mouth made me double over laughing. We’ve been together since. 8-9 years?

• Like 5
3 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Short term memory helps I think, you strive for the good and forget the bad. If there is any, I forget.................😃

That there lies the differences between men and women, not too many women don’t remember every bad thing you’ve even done

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 years in July, with my first (and only).

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Married 6. Sometimes it feels like 60(🤪)

Met her unloading horse hay , she showed up with a mutual friend. We had to push a flatbed wagon under an elevator so we could move the elevator. I told her to mush and the words coming out of her mouth made me double over laughing. We’ve been together since. 8-9 years?

You told HER to “Mush”??????

And you lived to tell about it?????? I distinctly remember how displeased she was when the bulk tank cooler got shut off!!!

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, ihrondiesel said:

My wife and I celebrated 22 years of marriage on Friday. OK, celebrated is a stretch because we didn’t actually see each other on Friday. 
Got me to wondering—some of you comment from time to time about ex-wives. How many times have y’all been married?  How long did the marriages last?

I won’t pretend our marriage has been perfect. There have been times I wished I had three weeks worth of work a thousand miles from home. But all in all it’s been pretty good. 
Like a former boss used to tell me—25 years of marriage, feels like it’s been 10 minutes. Sometimes 10 minutes underwater. 

Congrats to you.  We are almost 17 years...most of them pretty good.

Perfect marriage or you must be them people who lie like  rugs?  I have 0 regrets but everyone at sometime say "what the heck?!"  Then you see her and get all unpuffed up🙂

I did get hitch..chained...when I was 20 to the wrong girl(monster).  Not sure what i was thinking.  She gave me a damn good reason to cull her out in 18m.  Her life since makes reality tv look tame.  Wth was i thinking?  Looking back i just dont see how i could of missed the obvious signs of a nut.  

I tell my wife if she dies i aint remarrying....i now get a tiny bit more about women....and know better 😂

• Like 5

46 and counting. On out 25 anniversary one of my sons said "you know dad, it's now 25 to life, sounds like a prison sentence". He said it and she hit me cause I laughed. Been pretty good years and she was an awesome Army wife! Be 47 years in Dec.

Rick

• Like 8