460 Wheel Weight Hardware

AKwelder

Getting ready to order the square head bolts to mount weights on the 460.  Since we don’t have any dealers near I was going to order off McMaster, does anyone know how long they should be?

i want to mount at least three sets on each side if it matters 

13 minutes ago, AKwelder said:

Getting ready to order the square head bolts to mount weights on the 460.  Since we don’t have any dealers near I was going to order off McMaster, does anyone know how long they should be?

i want to mount at least three sets on each side if it matters 

Unless your wanting everything to appear original just use grade 5 hex 5/8 bolts not sure on the length but you can do some measuring

If your tractor is an International (utility)  and if you can find out the length I have some extra square head in my inventory I could spare.  They would be 5/8" diameter.  Per the 460 parts book the bolt number for the first set is 365333R1 and 365332R2 for the second set.  If a Farmall tractor the part numbers are 366110R1 for the first set of weights and 366111R1 for the second set.  They would be 3/4" diameter.

I know not what you asked and not correct but I used threaded rod to hold 4 full weights on my 656.  They have been on there like that for several years.  I thought it was 3/4 but maybe it was 5/8?

Thank you gents 

6 hours ago, WESnIL said:

If your tractor is an International (utility)  and if you can find out the length I have some extra square head in my inventory I could spare.  They would be 5/8" diameter.  Per the 460 parts book the bolt number for the first set is 365333R1 and 365332R2 for the second set.  If a Farmall tractor the part numbers are 366110R1 for the first set of weights and 366111R1 for the second set.  They would be 3/4" diameter.

appreciate the offer, shipping might be a pain though

17 hours ago, hobbyfarm said:

I know not what you asked and not correct but I used threaded rod to hold 4 full weights on my 656.  They have been on there like that for several years.  I thought it was 3/4 but maybe it was 5/8?

X-2 on the 3/4" all thread!

Archived