Have a 1066 that has very little pressure at the remotes when the three point is in the down position .Raise them up all is well .Also the draft control arm has a lot of tension it will snap back to the down postion .This tractor (Bought Used )has a distinct whine at the rear Hyd Pump Our 7,9,14,15 all quiet there .Any truth that there is two different gear pitch,s ?If I have the wrong one I need to figure out which I need and change it .Thank You !!!

There should be an offset in position control slot. Offset should be fully lowered. Further down in slot is action control and will slow remotes. Lever friction is plastic bushing in a clamp on lever shaft near quadrant.

Okay does this pic look right for the draft control ? Have quite a bit of oil coming down from passenger side of housing and also a good flow of oil at the pump location .Engine off draft control is normal  Lever will come all the way up and stay.Start the engine control snaps down sharply and is extremely hard to pull up and will only come two thirds of the way up .Oil flows appear the same arms up or down .I was thinking read here before sometimes these arms slipped on the wrong side ?Also worse problem put the tractor in a decent reverse push somewhere a spline slips thens catches and when an uphill decent pull will snap and return any ideas where to split and look first ?TA direct or ta .low  the same 1234 the same result .Thank You for your help

draft.jpg