Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Between hearing about the vandalism and hearing about the threats now to "burn it all down " if trump picks a new Supreme court justice, the left sickens me.  They turned my wife from an independent to a raging die hard right winger. The leftist Antifa scumbags say they will bring it to the suburbs and the country.  Good luck,  bring it! Im going to have to go to confession when this election is over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours may get a little silage on it, but otherwise looks good. If anyone is brave enough to mess with it, well we ain't the meanest bunch in the county, but the meanest ones don't mess with us either!

A couple days back, someone stopped on my property and dicked with my rock. They handbuilt a 2x2 blue mask and put it on my rock over the American flag. That's it. I will adorn my place with Trump stu

New sign to go on top my entryway. I am not a Dem, just figured this would goad them. Let the games begin.

Posted Images

I killed my FB account last night. I only used it to logon to some other sites, you know because it was easy. No more, I created individual accounts, sans Facebook because of their censorship and heavy handed tactics of what you get to see, or not delete, according to my wife. I also killed Netflix because of "Cuties". I decide I will not participate in a company that I feel is part of the problems we are seeing. It's a start. I will have my flag, don't mess with it. I will be nice to my fellow man as long as they are not rude to me. I will stand up for right versus wrong. Once again, I would not have done any of this, if someone had not messed with the rock. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, cobfly said:

I killed my FB account last night. I only used it to logon to some other sites, you know because it was easy. No more, I created individual accounts, sans Facebook because of their censorship and heavy handed tactics of what you get to see, or not delete, according to my wife. I also killed Netflix because of "Cuties". I decide I will not participate in a company that I feel is part of the problems we are seeing. It's a start. I will have my flag, don't mess with it. I will be nice to my fellow man as long as they are not rude to me. I will stand up for right versus wrong. Once again, I would not have done any of this, if someone had not messed with the rock. 

Well done sir!  I killed my Farcebook account several years ago when I determined actually what the format was.  At the time I was initially sold on the idea by an employee, I had no idea what social media was.  I told my wife there was no way I or my businesses would be part of an organization which I believed sole purpose was to steal my information and sell to someone.  I told her I did not trust Fockerberg, and the recent Congressional hearings proved my predictions correct.

I have a Twitter account only to follow Oklahoma State Cowboy wrestling results when the Cowboys are on the road.  The dual match results are input on Twitter in near real time by OSU Cowboy team personnel.   I have four (4) season tickets for wrestling home duals.  Aside from hosting a wrestling related website and talk forum, along with Twitter and my participation in this Talk Forum, that is the extend of my social media.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I deleted my Facebook before the 2016 election.  I got really sick of hearing how awful Trump was and how much I was a ******* for supporting him.  My wife deleted Netflix over that cuties thing also.  Since she has really swung hard right (not even due to me,  due to anti American Democrat ideas) a number of Facebook "friends " deleted her for daring to argue against the policies of Biden, Harris and the entire Democrat party. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Well done sir!  I killed my Farcebook account several years ago when I determined actually what the format was.  At the time I was initially sold on the idea by an employee, I had no idea what social media was.  I told my wife there was no way I or my businesses would be part of an organization which I believed sole purpose was to steal my information and sell to someone.  I told her I did not trust Fockerberg, and the recent Congressional hearings proved my predictions correct.

I have a Twitter account only to follow Oklahoma State Cowboy wrestling results when the Cowboys are on the road.  The dual match results are input on Twitter in near real time by OSU Cowboy team personnel.   I have four (4) season tickets for wrestling home duals.  Aside from hosting a wrestling related website and talk forum, along with Twitter and my participation in this Talk Forum, that is the extend of my social media.

Off the political subject but I love that there is another college wrestling fan here.. I have season tickets to U of Michigan wrestling. Followed wrestling ever since high school wrestling. Competition in the big ten is quite fierce as you probably know, but I love it. I do get to watch the cowboys once in a while. Great program down there😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

I use SRware Iron for a browser, Startpage for a search engine, goes through Sweden or something like that, will not divulge your browsing habits. Try to stay clear of Google as much as I can. To **** with the big tech and others that think you should be grateful they allow your participation. They are part of the problems. Interwebs and cell phones are kinda necessary evils, just trying to keep my footprint small. Just want to fly a flag, drink a beer and not be dicked with. Think I might go participate in the first social media, a bar, for a bit today. Pretty funny how you can air out your head, with a few beers and personal conversation.

Cob out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cobfly said:

Just want to fly a flag, drink a beer and not be dicked with. Think I might go participate in the first social media, a bar, for a bit today. Pretty funny how you can air out your head, with a few beers and personal conversation.

Livin' the dream😃

I got my fall cows checked, tagged 3 new babies, put new drive tires on mother's cub cadet. Checked over fire ground again. Come in for a good dinner. Jump in truck and go after a load of fuel. Then bout 2:00 my beer will come after I park truck and get in my pickup to drive home. 

Will raise my can in a toast to you at that time. 🍺🍻🍺

Livin the dream too, from across the fence. 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, cobfly said:

I killed my FB account last night. I only used it to logon to some other sites, you know because it was easy. No more, I created individual accounts, sans Facebook because of their censorship and heavy handed tactics of what you get to see, or not delete, according to my wife. I also killed Netflix because of "Cuties". I decide I will not participate in a company that I feel is part of the problems we are seeing. It's a start. I will have my flag, don't mess with it. I will be nice to my fellow man as long as they are not rude to me. I will stand up for right versus wrong. Once again, I would not have done any of this, if someone had not messed with the rock. 

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I never signed up to that crapout and have been a nonbeliever since the getgo, my kids both said ya gotta join, i said not, never, no way, my son still does it from a business end, my gurl said no a year ago.

That's why there are tractor forums, gun forums, bike forums, like minded peeps who can give and take on certain subjects and if it gets too testy the bosses will jump in smack some knuckles and then go back to the darkness,  and there we are not jumping  around all happy because you got a post or a like or friend request from some one who thought you were less than dirt 50,  40,  30, years ago.

No rant just my opinion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I stay totally away from the crackpots and political crap as much as possible ----too many of them know where I live! ---- NOT that it bothers me any but it keeps me out of prison for target practice!--savy???? LOL!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...