Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Did the security catch a photo of the perpetrator?

Yes sir. He was caught.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours may get a little silage on it, but otherwise looks good. If anyone is brave enough to mess with it, well we ain't the meanest bunch in the county, but the meanest ones don't mess with us either!

A couple days back, someone stopped on my property and dicked with my rock. They handbuilt a 2x2 blue mask and put it on my rock over the American flag. That's it. I will adorn my place with Trump stu

New sign to go on top my entryway. I am not a Dem, just figured this would goad them. Let the games begin.

Posted Images

Just in this past week I have seen several Trump Flags standing proudly on irrigation pivots. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me a spoilsport. I have a standing rule. No political signage on my road frontage. None. They ALL get tossed.

“But we’re friends” one candidate said.
“My support may do you more harm than good” was my answer.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, exSW said:

Call me a spoilsport. I have a standing rule. No political signage on my road frontage. None. They ALL get tossed.

“But we’re friends” one candidate said.
“My support may do you more harm than good” was my answer.

Will not allow any political signs on my frontage, which is 1/2 mile long, however, I will put up what I want, when I'm inclined, on my own property.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cobfly said:

Will not allow any political signs on my frontage, which is 1/2 mile long, however, I will put up what I want, when I'm inclined, on my own property.

My parents were old school. Never missed a vote. Mom worked the polls(one of the original reasons for the no signs) And they never discussed their vote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, exSW said:

My parents were old school. Never missed a vote. Mom worked the polls(one of the original reasons for the no signs) And they never discussed their vote.

MIL and FIL never missed an election their entire married life. They had differing political viewpoints however. Good naturedly they joked, we never missed a chance to go in and cancel each other out. 😄

Wife and I have never missed a vote either, we agree on the issues and candidates however and feel it does do some good. 

My boys have finally gotten old enough to be paying attention to things that matter and along with their spouses will be registered (thanks to mother's insistence) and will vote come November. Strike up six more for the good guys😀

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest pole at CNN indicates if election was taking place tomorrow Trump would win and there would be riots in the streets of Seattle and Portland,

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When Trump wins again, the lib tears will be as big as horse turd$.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Spent 2 hrs today, hand chiseling a pocket in the left upright for a trailcam, facing the flag rock so maybe if some miscreant comes to do harm, I might be able to prosecute. 3 vehicles stopped, with manners mind you, to ask if they could take a picture. They were all supportive. There is hope.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have wondered if there was a way to have a motion sensor hooked up to a recording of a really big azz mean dog growl.😆

Wanted to set it up in the shop in case anyone wondered in late at night. 😉

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A guy near here had trouble with people running over his mailbox years ago.  So he used the casting from an H wheel for a base and the axle for the post for his mailbox and his wife camouflaged it with flowers.  The next one to try and run down the mailbox had some car problems.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I have wondered if there was a way to have a motion sensor hooked up to a recording of a really big azz mean dog growl.😆

Wanted to set it up in the shop in case anyone wondered in late at night. 😉

 

It should not be too difficult to wire a motion sensor switch into the switch circuit for an electronic predator call. Choose the recording of your choice, dying rabbits, coyote howls, wolf packs, or whatever you have custom recorded.  use full volume of course.   cab

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 801486 said:

A guy near here had trouble with people running over his mailbox years ago.  So he used the casting from an H wheel for a base and the axle for the post for his mailbox and his wife camouflaged it with flowers.  The next one to try and run down the mailbox had some car problems.

They did that around here for awhile too. All fine and funny until someone gets hurt and the lawyers get involved. 

I think mail boxes have to be breakaway or something like that now. 

After all there are innocents on the road who may not be the best drivers. 😪

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

best trick i ever learned was from my old landlord, he had kids tearing up his area on a corner and fence from time to time, SO, he just left old barbed wire loose in the ditch, triangle portion of the road where kids would cut across and spin in the mud etc, quit cutting it and keeping it nice and let grass grow up over barbed wire, that stuff will do some damage to brake lines, fuel lines, u joints, cv boots, take your pick, old fence wire worked well, started using it for a stock pile and never had to throw any away anymore, it just disappeared. It was his property so he was not liable for someone driving past the no trespassing signs to get to drive thru said pile, at least that is what his lawyer told him, he also used a trail cam and had lots of violators but never prosecuted anyone but called several parents of the kids and a couple asked if someone ran thru his fence he said nope my fence is all fine. They said they had a lot of damage and wondered where their kid ran thru someones fence at that needed repairs 😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A neighbor a couple miles down the road has had a big 4x8' Trump sign in front of their property.  I drive by it all the time and it has been vandalized several times.  Spraypainted, smashed, etc.  They replaced the original one as it had been damaged beyond repair.  Two days ago I drive by and the new sign has had a rope tied to it and pulled over and destroyed.  As I went about my business I kept thinking about it and on my way back home I did something I have never done before.  I stopped at their place, knocked on the door, told them I'm sorry they are having to put up with this BS.  I know those signs are not free so I offered them a donation if they were going to replace the sign.  They were somewhat taken back but said yes.  I only had $40.00 on me and I gave it to them, I wish I had had more.  We had a nice conversation, they were actually in the process of installing a couple webcams to try and get a license number of the idiots who are responsible.  Drove by late yesterday and new sign is up!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Skagit Farmer said:

A neighbor a couple miles down the road has had a big 4x8' Trump sign in front of their property.  I drive by it all the time and it has been vandalized several times.  Spraypainted, smashed, etc.  They replaced the original one as it had been damaged beyond repair.  Two days ago I drive by and the new sign has had a rope tied to it and pulled over and destroyed.  As I went about my business I kept thinking about it and on my way back home I did something I have never done before.  I stopped at their place, knocked on the door, told them I'm sorry they are having to put up with this BS.  I know those signs are not free so I offered them a donation if they were going to replace the sign.  They were somewhat taken back but said yes.  I only had $40.00 on me and I gave it to them, I wish I had had more.  We had a nice conversation, they were actually in the process of installing a couple webcams to try and get a license number of the idiots who are responsible.  Drove by late yesterday and new sign is up!

A big Trump sign about that size showed up just down the road from us less than an hour after the corn was chopped a week ago. Was one there four years ago, good chance it's the same sign. It's put up 300+ ft from the road. Not sure if it's booby-trapped, could be! Not sure who exactly the sign belongs to, could be at least two different people.

You get down the road a mile and the Liberals take over. Three Biden/Harris signs in a row where 4 yrs ago were Hillary signs.  I drive the other way to town!

I don't, and won't advertise my voting intentions, these liberals are hostile people, they feel they have the right to destroy Trump signs, just the same way I have the right to shoot trespassers!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DOCTOR EVIL said:

 

I don't, and won't advertise my voting intentions, these liberals are hostile people, they feel they have the right to destroy Trump signs, just the same way I have the right to shoot trespassers!

Yup. And these dumba** are the same one’s saying when Odummy won, “we won, get over it” or something to that effect.

Funny how they can’t “ get over it” Funny how they claim the right are violent bullies, yet it’s Trump signs being destroyed and not Bidden signs.... 

And these Bidden supporters, are they as brain dead as he is? When Harris comes out and says it will be the Harris administration with Bidden as President.... wait a minute here. Think about that, Harris will assume the role of president unofficially while officially Biden will be President. Sounds to me like the makings of a shadow government putting people into power that weren’t voted into power...pray that day never happens.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

its best to keep your voting intentions private ---I never have advertised who I supported or voted for!--not safe these days for sure!

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, SONNY said:

its best to keep your voting intentions private ---I never have advertised who I supported or voted for!--not safe these days for sure!

I'm old enough I don't care. I don't blame anyone for being discreet, but I don't like the trend of silencing, so I will fight back.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, cobfly said:

I'm old enough I don't care. I don't blame anyone for being discreet, but I don't like the trend of silencing, so I will fight back.

I’m with you. The conservative voice has been silent way too long.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Vietnam vet raises flag after Trump inauguration

January 20, 2017

By TEGAN JOHNSTON
photointern@dcherald.com 

For the past seven-and-a-half years, Vietnam veteran Ron Himsel of Ireland has kept the American flag in the yard outside his home at half-mast. That changed Friday.

Himsel gathered in his yard with friends and family in the early afternoon after Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States to watch the flag return to full-staff. 

Himsel says he flew the flag at half-mast in silent protest beginning in 2009 after he says former President Barack Obama traveled to other countries to apologize for America. 

"The Trump message today is what I believe in," Himsel said. "It's about 'We the People' and not our politicians."

ef18425e8afca8615142796e8340fe67.jpg
Ron Himsel gathered with family and friends Friday afternoon in front of his Ireland home to return the American flag in his yard to full-staff.
d7616260c77b8c9b743b1519c0f32621.jpg
The flag was reflected in Himsel's glasses after it was raised Friday afternoon.
 
This was a write up in local paper of my uncle, Ron. He owned an IH dealership to make this a legit post 😉
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

Vietnam vet raises flag after Trump inauguration

January 20, 2017

By TEGAN JOHNSTON
photointern@dcherald.com 

For the past seven-and-a-half years, Vietnam veteran Ron Himsel of Ireland has kept the American flag in the yard outside his home at half-mast. That changed Friday.

Himsel gathered in his yard with friends and family in the early afternoon after Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States to watch the flag return to full-staff. 

Himsel says he flew the flag at half-mast in silent protest beginning in 2009 after he says former President Barack Obama traveled to other countries to apologize for America. 

"The Trump message today is what I believe in," Himsel said. "It's about 'We the People' and not our politicians."

ef18425e8afca8615142796e8340fe67.jpg
Ron Himsel gathered with family and friends Friday afternoon in front of his Ireland home to return the American flag in his yard to full-staff.
d7616260c77b8c9b743b1519c0f32621.jpg
The flag was reflected in Himsel's glasses after it was raised Friday afternoon.
 
This was a write up in local paper of my uncle, Ron. He owned an IH dealership to make this a legit post 😉

Love it ❤️
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...