A couple days back, someone stopped on my property and dicked with my rock. They handbuilt a 2x2 blue mask and put it on my rock over the American flag. That's it. I will adorn my place with Trump stuff, trailcams coming soon to prosecute. I'm not done. More pics to come next week.

IMG_20200829_155708546.jpg

IMG_20200829_155656901.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours may get a little silage on it, but otherwise looks good. If anyone is brave enough to mess with it, well we ain't the meanest bunch in the county, but the meanest ones don't mess with us either!

A couple days back, someone stopped on my property and dicked with my rock. They handbuilt a 2x2 blue mask and put it on my rock over the American flag. That's it. I will adorn my place with Trump stu

New sign to go on top my entryway. I am not a Dem, just figured this would goad them. Let the games begin.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, cobfly said:

A couple days back, someone stopped on my property and dicked with my rock. They handbuilt a 2x2 blue mask and put it on my rock over the American flag. That's it. I will adorn my place with Trump stuff, trailcams coming soon to prosecute. I'm not done. More pics to come next week.

IMG_20200829_155708546.jpg

IMG_20200829_155656901.jpg

Nice road though!

• Haha 1

Who ever it was is ,they are close . 

It never ceases to amaze me why some people feel fully justified doing to someone else’s property. It’s absurd. This extends to all things, a local fellow had a BLM sign on his front lawn, some A-hole went off the road to run it over , the. Back into the road. It’s not my bag, but it’s his, he wants a BLM sign on his lawn that’s his right. And just as your flag is your right (and good for you) to have there un-tampered with the sign was his. 

• Like 4

Leave people's stuff alone!

Be careful where you buy them- I got one and ended up getting a reoccurring $19.97 charge on card. 

on a side note, I drove from southern Indiana to Avoca, Iowa , and then came home on I-80 today. The amount, size, and locations of flags for Trump support is amazing. Heck in downtown St. Louis there’s a whole side of a building painted as such.

interesting times we live in!

2116500F-6EA5-4887-B1A0-67446FA9C4FA.jpeg

• Like 3

In 2016 a guy in this area had a trump sign on his kicker rack, they trespassed and defaced it. It just sucks that there is no respect for people property. 

Also you may wanna drive several dzn nails through 3"x8' strips of plywood and accidentally lay them around the rock nails up accidentally and maybe trip a vit and cover the wood with gravel.....if you accidentally dropped them....wouldn't wanna collect dna for tracking the perps....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I am unsure of the validity of this story however it was circulating around the web a number of Trump 2020 or Trump / Pence stickers were placed on the bumpers of cars during the Seattle and Minneapolis demonstrations and the perpetrators sat back and watched the peaceful protestors destroy each others vehicles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

There are pics of run down Trump signs i seen then 1/8 mile down the road a car with 3 flats   They layed boards with nails at the base of each one.  What irks me is I wont run down a Biden or our moron Gov sign.  And I waaannnttt to!  But whats that gonna show?  Me being a ass?  Yet this L gen thinks its like some accomplishment 

• Like 2

I work for the local power company and people are calling in all the time to have Trump signs removed from our poles.  Well if we remove one we would have to remove them all, including garage sales, yard sales and who knows what else.  Just leave it alone people and express your thoughts.  Freedom of speech!!

• Like 2
Just now, Tippmann98 said:

Heard a story where a guy went on a road trip and saw 127 Trump signs, 2 Biden signs and 25 sweet corn signs. Even sweet corn has a better chance than Biden. 

Lmao.  And It serves a better purpose 

You should wrap that rock with the Trump flag and move it closer to the road. I bet you would catch the culprit who ran it over!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ours may get a little silage on it, but otherwise looks good. If anyone is brave enough to mess with it, well we ain't the meanest bunch in the county, but the meanest ones don't mess with us either! Proud to be American Farmers!

KIMG1796.jpg

• Like 13

New sign to go on top my entryway. I am not a Dem, just figured this would goad them. Let the games begin.

IMG_20200831_135300165.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

We had a fire a few weeks back. Somehow the sheet metal, plastic and glass on a vehicle spontaneously combusted in the middle of the night at the home of a woman who has a giant Trump flag on her shed. She also said she's very political on Facebook.

Well, mama had a security camera, and that fire wasn't electrical and it wasn't spontaneous.

It was a boring fire call though. A passerby who'd seen it and woke up the occupant put it out somewhat with an extinguisher and since steel, taillights, and gas don't burn so much, it pretty much put itself the rest of the way out. We stood around, waited for the county investigators and the dog, then got on the truck and went home.

59 minutes ago, KWRB said:

We had a fire a few weeks back. Somehow the sheet metal, plastic and glass on a vehicle spontaneously combusted in the middle of the night at the home of a woman who has a giant Trump flag on her shed. She also said she's very political on Facebook.

Well, mama had a security camera, and that fire wasn't electrical and it wasn't spontaneous.

It was a boring fire call though. A passerby who'd seen it and woke up the occupant put it out somewhat with an extinguisher and since steel, taillights, and gas don't burn so much, it pretty much put itself the rest of the way out. We stood around, waited for the county investigators and the dog, then got on the truck and went home.

Did the security catch a photo of the perpetrator?