Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once upon a time, “Celebrity Jeopardy” was really funny. Never cared much for WOF personally. 

We never watch that type of TV   However,   South Park did a  parity of wheel of fortune that was very funny. 

Hogan's Heros!.......honestly....Jeopardy  😂😂😂😂

Posted Images

Wife likes Wheel, I'm a Jeopardy fan but lately we've taken a break and have been watching The Closer instead.

• Like 1

Jeopardy. The Alex Trebeck version premiered the week before I was born. It’s been on at our house ever since.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, MarkG said:

If you had to watch one might as well go with Vanna. Someone should check into why she hasn’t aged in the last 40 years!

Yes I would rather have the eye candy since I watch with the sound off most of the time.

Vanna must have good surgeon he's not using the Joker look template like most of them. 

• Like 2

Alex ! Jeopardy has not been on for awhile , reruns , older shows had more tougher questions, must of ease up on the Kids 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Will save Adam-12 for Sunday evenings:lol:

You ever notice 85 percent of the calls are on “Vermont Ave”

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Farmall Nut said:

Who watches Emergency 😂 

My mother, it’s boring, the siren noise annoys me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Once upon a time, “Celebrity Jeopardy” was really funny. Never cared much for WOF personally. 

255F6C77-1956-42AA-80A0-2EB29245983D.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, now that we have the topic BACK to the original 2 shows in question TP, I love Jeopardy and hate WoF.

Jeopardy makes the brain work even though I often wonder WHY would anyone know this or that answer.

And have you noticed the lions share of contestants on both shows are caucasion?

WoF is like kissing your sister.

Vanna imo was never attractive.

WoF must scour the earth for the dumbest people when all letters but one or 2 are up and I'm screaming the answer at the tv and contestant says "I want to buy a vowel"

Wof frustrates me with it's stupid contestants and Jeopardy frustrates me with MY stupidity.

There u go Lorenzo!

• Thanks 1

I

Thanks Mark , I was up all night watching for your answer. Now i can get some rest. 
The suspense was absolutely overwhelming me. i’m almost out of anxiety medicine.

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

This really happened.  The answer was of course ( Clam Digger ) 

The imbecile actualy called for the letter N 

F1AC12DF-A55B-4F0B-B340-0D1CA7A36E10.thumb.jpeg.f3bb282832e43ab7107c87d45ec8cddf.jpeg

The contestant must have been, in my best attempt at stuttering, momomoron!  If the contestant was that stupid, how about a B!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

This really happened.  The answer was of course ( Clam Digger ) 

The imbecile actualy called for the letter N 

F1AC12DF-A55B-4F0B-B340-0D1CA7A36E10.thumb.jpeg.f3bb282832e43ab7107c87d45ec8cddf.jpeg

OMG! LMAO!

That's exactly what I'm talking about!

Asked fo an "n"!

I just laughed so hard I threw up.  

• Like 1
Just now, MTO said:

OMG! LMAO!

That's exactly what I'm talking about!

Asked fo an "n"!

I just laughed so hard I threw up.  

Google
“ Wheel of fortune fails “

you won’t believe how stupid people can be. 

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, MTO said:

Well, now that we have the topic BACK to the original 2 shows in question TP, I love Jeopardy and hate WoF.

Jeopardy makes the brain work even though I often wonder WHY would anyone know this or that answer.

And have you noticed the lions share of contestants on both shows are caucasion?

WoF is like kissing your sister.

Vanna imo was never attractive.

WoF must scour the earth for the dumbest people when all letters but one or 2 are up and I'm screaming the answer at the tv and contestant says "I want to buy a vowel"

Wof frustrates me with it's stupid contestants and Jeopardy frustrates me with MY stupidity.

There u go Lorenzo!

And here I was waiting for what I thought was going to be an epic response to make me wonder why I didn't think of that..................Now go turn on Macgyver, build something cool with a swiss army knife.

1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

And here I was waiting for what I thought was going to be an epic response to make me wonder why I didn't think of that..................Now go turn on Macgyver, build something cool with a swiss army knife.

McGyver was far from epic TP.

You really need to get out of your housecoat!  😜

37 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Fine.......turn on Dragnet then?

"Just the facts"