What's your favorite de-greaser and mix ratio? I've used Simple Green and Purple Power. Both work well at about 2:1 in a pump up hand sprayer but I think the Simple Green may be a tad bit better.

i use dawn most the time - just squirt it in a spray bottle and pump it and let it sit a while then hose off, not amazing but does a good job pretty inexpensively 

• Like 1

2 bikini clad girls with a bucket of soapy water at a biker gathering. $10 for a bike, tractor might cost more, worth the money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Superclean fades paint if used straight up 

• Like 1

Dollar General  Store "Mean Green" is a cheaper version of simple green. Works about the same.  I find myself using just plain old DAWN dish soap straight, aas a hand cleaner etc. dont use water on hands  Just DAWN and wipe with a rag. 

Depends what I'm doing but you would think I have shares in spray brake cleaner, that or gunk.

Spartan chemical SNB-130 is a great degreaser.  However, it is corrosive and can etch concrete.  Does not evaporate.  There stuff is primarily institutional, industrial, and professional janitorial products.   Spartan chemical is only available through their distributor network though.  Not going to find it at the local farm store.    They make  product called tough on grease that does great on surfaces that have rubber burned into them like tire marks on concrete or where a hose rubbed.   

• Like 1

Putty knife,  tooth brush , acid brush , 3 m scotch bright , purple power 2:1 , scotch bright pad are awesome 👏 fast and clean quick 

Purple power

I just used oven cleaner on the 4 wheeler... caked on oil pretty bad from cylinder base gasket leak. Cut right through the baked on gunk and polished the cases like new. 

• Like 1
On 8/28/2020 at 6:00 PM, cobfly said:

2 bikini clad girls with a bucket of soapy water at a biker gathering. $10 for a bike, tractor might cost more, worth the money.

Maybe just an additional two bikini clad girls for the same money?

22 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Maybe just an additional two bikini clad girls for the same money?

Maybe $20.

• Haha 1