Ideas from you welders, enterpreneur inventor type -- II

How about an adapter to hitch to convert a goose neck trailer hitch to a pintel hitch. Some thing that could be removed fairly quickly  so goose neck could be used. 

Mainly would want it to pull behind a manure spreader truck  to haul a wheel loader but be taken off to haul other things a one ton pickup.

Drawing or photos.

Thanks Tim

How about removing/ loosening the bolts that hold the adjustable tube with the coupler. Drop the coupler, tube and all. Install a different, longer tube that has a pintle ring on the bottom. It would probably require some additional braces back to the frame because of the extra length but they could possibly be pinned on like a stabilizer bar for a 3pt hitch. 

As @IH766 said, I think you’re going to want a dolly under it. That just seems like it will be a lot of side draft on a gooseneck hitch. 
Goosenecks carry the weight straight down, what you’re describing is it would be pulling the weight in front of the hitch creating a tremendous twist effect on the stem of the hitch. Correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re better off with a pintle hitch trailer or a dolly. My uneducated opinion

• Like 1

They sell an adapter that is a box tube, bolts to the front of your trailer and has a gooseneck ball in the right place (and height) and then has the end sticking out to be a bumper pull.  

but the dolley idea is hard to beat