L600 on MX100 3rd Function Options

I've got a customer that asked me about putting a third function on his MX100 with L600 loader. He doesnt want to use a remote for it. I know there are some kits that you can tie into the bucket circuit with a solenoid operated valve but I was just curious if anyone had any better ideas. It looks like adding anything factory is going to be cost prohibitive. Is there a power beyond plug on those factory loader valves a guy could work from? 

Isn't the third function usually just a selector anyway??  Like, hold this button and move the joystick for the bucket? 

Most likely the factory valve is a 2 spool Husco 5005 plumbed into the power beyond under the remote valve stack.  The Husco valve itself does not really have a power beyond arrangement but it would be possible to add a spool to it.  The question would be how to control the spool.   The most practical option would probably be to use a solenoid controlled spool.  And yes, trying to find something from CNH is likely to be insanely expensive.  Ebay or a hydraulic supplier is a much better bet.

30 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

Most likely the factory valve is a 2 spool Husco 5005 plumbed into the power beyond under the remote valve stack.  The Husco valve itself does not really have a power beyond arrangement but it would be possible to add a spool to it.  The question would be how to control the spool.   The most practical option would probably be to use a solenoid controlled spool.  And yes, trying to find something from CNH is likely to be insanely expensive.  Ebay or a hydraulic supplier is a much better bet.

Yes it is the two spool valve plumbed to the power beyond. I'll have to do a search for a second spool now that I likely know the brand of valve. Tractor isn't here. CNH wants like $3600 for the 3rd spool. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Jeff-C-IL said:

Isn't the third function usually just a selector anyway??  Like, hold this button and move the joystick for the bucket? 

A true 3rd function in my opinion is another solenoid operated spool stacked on the normal two loader spools but some brands/models don't make that possible. An L600 with 3rd function had a 3rd solenoid operated spool originally. I guess since getting power beyond from the factory valve is out I'll either have to locate a Husco 5005 valve with solenoid operated spool or go with a 3rd function off the bucket circuit.