just when you thought you seen it all (no more finger lickin good)

Stupidity at it's finest. Do they think you are licking someone else's fingers?

Another Demdemic moment!

• Like 3

I fell outa love with KFC a while back . 

we no longer go there.  

A Bucket Of chicken and one side of coleslaw is over 30 bucks now . 

No thanks ,   And maybe  it’s just me but I get sick of the saturation advertisements , seams like every other commercial is either Arby’s or KFC.  

When they constantly pound the advertisements I stay farther away. 

• Like 4

I used to like a little KFC now and then, before it became KFC. It was kind of a rare treat but somewhere  alone the line they changed the cooking oil or something. If I eat it now I get as loose as a cow on fresh pasture.

• Haha 6
On 8/25/2020 at 5:24 PM, lorenzo said:

I fell outa love with KFC a while back . 

we no longer go there.  

A Bucket Of chicken and one side of coleslaw is over 30 bucks now . 

No thanks ,   And maybe  it’s just me but I get sick of the saturation advertisements , seams like every other commercial is either Arby’s or KFC.  

When they constantly pound the advertisements I stay farther away. 

Most fast food is pricey.

But  love KFC!

Just now, MTO said:

Anjd we can`t say "master" cylinder anymore.

It`s brake fluid pump...

Like I said when you think you heard it all😂☝️that made me lol for real

• Like 1

I needed to replace a tire on a laser screed.  It was a carlisle "trac chief". I should demand that they change the name to  "trac noble indigenous tribal leader" to fit with the current ridiculousness.  

• Haha 3

I used to like a little KFC every couple of years. One time I went to the lunch buffet and if I recall I couldn't find any butter or salt and pepper. Now it's permanently closed.

They used to have a mashed potato bowl with chicken, cheese and gravy OMG, waddle for 2 days after eating!

• Haha 1

It's "finger licking good" because you have to, to get the grease off. It's just nasty, greasy chicken with little taste. Fast food junk. I've had fried chicken all around the country but love SE Ind chicken best. There are several local restaurants here that really know how to fry chicken. Kind of a regional specialty. Lots of guys around here who fry chicken for weddings and other gatherings. 

Yep probably afraid of getting a lawsuit with the slogan and it wouldn't really surprise me if someone would do that nowadays. KFC not too popular in my area. Lot of them went out in the early 90s.

Our local one was shut down, allegedly the health inspector walked in while an employee was bathing in the sink. That’s the story anyway. It sat there for quite a long time and eventually they tore it down but there’s a sign on the fence that says they will be back. It seems to be fact it was closed for health violations, not sure it was rubber ducks in the kitchen sink or not. 

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, 856 Custom said:

Yep probably afraid of getting a lawsuit with the slogan and it wouldn't really surprise me if someone would do that nowadays. KFC not too popular in my area. Lot of them went out in the early 90s.

the same happened here but they came back about 15 or more years ago i've said it before i've never cared for them, i really like their tater wedges but i heard they quit selling them because they're gonna try fries now. i always liked Lee's famous recipe but most of them are closing down around here

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, mikem said:

Pretty much says it all....

Mike

i can't listen to the eagles without thinking of the big lebowski and that seen in the taxi 

4 hours ago, 88power said:

the same happened here but they came back about 15 or more years ago i've said it before i've never cared for them, i really like their tater wedges but i heard they quit selling them because they're gonna try fries now. i always liked Lee's famous recipe but most of them are closing down around here

Lee’s is my favorite. But the nearest one is 200 miles away in Findley,OH. There’s a local Greek fried chicken that’s the best but it’s not a chain. Them down south boys can’t get over the best fried chicken they ever had came from OHIO!

• Haha 1
Just now, exSW said:

Lee’s is my favorite. But the nearest one is 200 miles away in Findley,OH. There’s a local Greek fried chicken that’s the best but it’s not a chain. Them down south boys can’t get over the best fried chicken they ever had came from OHIO!

i haven't tried a greek dish i ain't liked yet but i didn't know they fried chicken, ill have to keep an eye out for it 

5 minutes ago, 88power said:

i haven't tried a greek dish i ain't liked yet but i didn't know they fried chicken, ill have to keep an eye out for it 

If you’re ever on I-80,I-76 or Route 11 in the vicinity of Youngstown ,Ohio it’s easy to get to.

The Lee’s in Findley is right on SR 224 just east of the old downtown.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, mikem said:

Pretty much says it all....

Mike

I've had this song in my playlist for a long time, my favorite Eagles song.  It's always been fitting but especially now.