Who can figure these out ?

Weird dreams.

Mine never make any sense , in fact some are really bizarre . 

Had a dream last Night that Godfathers  pizza Called me to inform me someone is placing  orders using my number . 

wanted verification , I tell them it wasent me,
they say well we will call ya tomorrow when  we find out who it is . 

Then they call and tell me it was Hitler and he never comes to pick up the pizza so do I want it? 

Ok dream psychologist,  analyze that one . 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Weird dreams.

Had a dream last Night that Godfathers  pizza Called me to inform me someone is placing  orders using my number . 

Then they call and tell me it was Hitler and he never comes to pick up the pizza so do I want it? 

I'm no expert but sounds like you got a good start for a new Seinfeld episode 

• Haha 2

Hmmmm..............Don't have any like that,  since I watch cartoons most of the day with my little guy while watching him, especially when its too hot to take him outside, I seem to dream mostly about being in the cartoons. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Weird dreams.

Sounds more like MTO and his bag of tricks!!😬🤣

• Haha 1

Interesting...i pretty near never dream.  Like cannot recall last one.  Our Gov has ruined most hope here so....

Did you watch the DNC?  Lots of ordering and 0 following through.

• Haha 3

To me it seems like my brain is awake and one half says to the other " body's asleep, let's show movies!" and they make up the most bizarre scenes they can.  I really don't think dreams mean anything, just random stuff your brain plays while it's sorting through the day and deleting or storing files.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, TroyDairy said:

Interesting...i pretty near never dream.  Like cannot recall last one.

I am the same way. I had them all the time as a kid. Havent had one i can recall in probably 30 years.

• Like 2

Daniel was pretty good at it !  

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, New Englander said:

To me it seems like my brain is awake and one half says to the other " body's asleep, let's show movies!" and they make up the most bizarre scenes they can.  I really don't think dreams mean anything, just random stuff your brain plays while it's sorting through the day and deleting or storing files.

I wish my brain would do more sorting and less deleting!

Lorenzo, that is a bizarre dream, suppose Hitler would have ordered anchovies?

• Haha 3

Actually we all dream during periods of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, it's just the ones we have when woken during or just after one of those periods that we remember.

When I worked nights and slept during the day I was roused so often that it seemed I was always dreaming. The same happens now when I've been on a all night crossing and trying to sleep in a hotel that's not really quiet.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DT Fan said:

Me too! I think my hard drive is getting full.

• Haha 1

I don't think it was a dream🧐🤔😄

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DT Fan said:

What ever it was I bet he had some serious pork products on it....😁😉

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DT Fan said:

Probably topped with sour kraut... ba dum tss

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, New Englander said:

Actually we all dream during periods of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, it's just the ones we have when woken during or just after one of those periods that we remember.

When I worked nights and slept during the day I was roused so often that it seemed I was always dreaming. The same happens now when I've been on a all night crossing and trying to sleep in a hotel that's not really quiet.

Been working overnights for 15 years now and the last month and a half I’ve been sleeping like a baby.....up every two hours constant dreams most make no sense and can’t really remember them. Get maybe a total of 4-5 hours of sleep and it doesn’t seem very restful either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You are subconsciously terrified of being associated with awful, rotten people to the extent that you get mistaken for one of them. Probably a product of years spent bumming around on this forum.

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

Been working overnights for 15 years now and the last month and a half I’ve been sleeping like a baby.....up every two hours constant dreams most make no sense and can’t really remember them. Get maybe a total of 4-5 hours of sleep and it doesn’t seem very restful either.

Yeah, the rest of the world works days and expect you to be up. Trying to keep a normal schedule on days off just seems to make it harder. I don't miss working nights.

• Like 1

You want to join black lives Matter and take over.

Then you will become their leader, much like Hitler, who demonizes his opponents, has their likeness band from public display ans rewrites history to fit your agenda. Eventually you will gather up your opponents into reeducation camps where they accidentally die, your final solution.

After your success you sit back and watch the boys from Brazil while eating God father's pizza.

Thx-Ace 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’ve got dreams that will make you think that the 4th dimension really does exist.

I have one where I’m talking to an old girlfriend that didn’t go anywhere because too many other people had their nose in it. 
This is someone I haven’t had contact in any form for 13(?) plus years. Then probably another ten on top of that. My dream is she and I have a lifetime to be together and she’s ready to start it now, I told her I’m almost ready, but not yet... it was as real as if I was talking to her.

I’ve had other dreams about people who have died, so real it’s as if they’re still living life to the fullest.

I LOVE my dreams! I feel sorry for those of you who say you don’t dream. When I have those dreams it saddens me to wake up and no longer be able to interact with these people I dream about so vividly.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I don't think it was a dream🧐🤔😄

I love those Hitler  Parades. 
They crack me up .

check out the one where he wants to go to Sturgis but all they can find him is a gold wing . 

Even funnier is the one where his daughter is pregnant . 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

I’ve got dreams that will make you think that the 4th dimension really does exist.

I have one where I’m talking to an old girlfriend that didn’t go anywhere because too many other people had their nose in it. 
This is someone I haven’t had contact in any form for 13(?) plus years. Then probably another ten on top of that. My dream is she and I have a lifetime to be together and she’s ready to start it now, I told her I’m almost ready, but not yet... it was as real as if I was talking to her.

I’ve had other dreams about people who have died, so real it’s as if they’re still living life to the fullest.

I LOVE my dreams! I feel sorry for those of you who say you don’t dream. When I have those dreams it saddens me to wake up and no longer be able to interact with these people I dream about so vividly.

I dream all the time, vividly and in color. Just woke up from a nap, this is the dream.

Live in a row house condominium, first house on the corner. Exit the house, turn to the right and go around the corner, surprise an elk calf that was munching on the bushes around the corner. Calf startles, takes off and all the elk on the street stampede down the street. Hear a noise behind me and turn to look. The street fronting the house is full of dogs grazing on the grass, they hear the elk stampede and they stampede toward me baying like a bloodhound.

That's when I woke up.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

you know I know the Northwest is renowned for growing wacky tobaccy but I think Vermont might have something like that going on to

• Haha 1