MTO...........What not to do.......

Don't take a old 32" combine tire tube out of a box, blow it up, carry it on a golf cart roof to the creek, throw it in........................Climb on it and float around.  When you get off, or attempt to get off in my case you will look like Ralph Northamm with Black face...............So bad infact I came home, took a shower, got out and looked in the mirror, still didn't get it all off...............Wife had to get in a scrub me.

Not one of my better ideas.............Put it in your notes!  Now I think the boys will get the hose treatment in the driveway....................

• Haha 5

I think it worked just fine if you got your wife in the shower with you.  I'll have to try that trick but I'm guessing my luck won't be as good as yours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
37 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

I think it worked just fine if you got your wife in the shower with you.  I'll have to try that trick but I'm guessing my luck won't be as good as yours.

Yeah, her calling me a dumba$$ the entire time.................Not sure that was a win???????

• Haha 5

If you've been married long enough you'll get used to the name calling.  My nickname for my wife is yes dear, her nicknames for me aren't allowed on this sight, plus most of them I'd have a hard time spelling.

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Pete1468 said:

If you've been married long enough you'll get used to the name calling.  My nickname for my wife is yes dear, her nicknames for me aren't allowed on this sight, plus most of them I'd have a hard time spelling.

I don't mind the names, but when she is holding a weapon in the form of a stiff brissle brush, it hurts a bit more:lol:

5 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

I don't mind the names, but when she is holding a weapon in the form of a stiff brissle brush, it hurts a bit more:lol:

thread departs from "family friendly" in three... two...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

Yeah, her calling me a dumba$$ the entire time.................Not sure that was a win???????

I get that a lot .They just don’t reason the way we do.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

I think my nickname is "really?".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Don't take a old 32" combine tire tube out of a box, blow it up, carry it on a golf cart roof to the creek, throw it in........................Climb on it and float around.  When you get off, or attempt to get off in my case you will look like Ralph Northamm with Black face...............So bad infact I came home, took a shower, got out and looked in the mirror, still didn't get it all off...............Wife had to get in a scrub me.

Not one of my better ideas.............Put it in your notes!  Now I think the boys will get the hose treatment in the driveway....................

You found a creek around here with water in it?  All the ditches and little creeks are dried up or really low down this end of the valley.

11 hours ago, Ihcubguy said:

You found a creek around here with water in it?  All the ditches and little creeks are dried up or really low down this end of the valley.

The boys built a dam in it when we bought the place, with some help from the devious father, they got it stopped up pretty good.  Is between knee and waist deep.

On 8/23/2020 at 9:28 PM, Steve C. said:

I think my nickname is "really?".

Mine’s “FINE “!