Iam finally looking at putting a new headliner in  there are several different ones.    Just wandering what you all have had the best luck with. 

Yes. I put one in my 5088 that I got from Mike. Fit perfectly. Sure beats glueing one in for a guy my age. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 2+2 Guy said:

Yes. I put one in my 5088 that I got from Mike. Fit perfectly. Sure beats glueing one in for a guy my age. 

i don't think anybody at any age should glue all that in🤪

I used the Fehr headliner on my 5488. The one that goes over the original. 

https://www.fehrcab.com/ih-86-88-proform-headliner-cover/

About 10 years or so ago I did the glue in one on my 5288, the one piece covers weren't available yet. Kind of a pain to get the old headliner out to glue it. 

I wish someone would come out with a red floor mat for my 5288. May need to get a black one and paint it. 

20 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Interesting topic, I need to put one in mine before it goes on the snowblower, the original keeps sagging lower.

most the tractor we hae have had them put in before we bought them we have had two that the roof leaked on them when we first got them and the one piece liners won't hardly sag soaking wet and once they dried you could never tell they had been wet

1 hour ago, 88power said:

most the tractor we hae have had them put in before we bought them we have had two that the roof leaked on them when we first got them and the one piece liners won't hardly sag soaking wet and once they dried you could never tell they had been wet

I don't have any leaks, it is just falling apart from the foam.............No shame on it, not bad for the original.

14 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

I don't have any leaks, it is just falling apart from the foam.............No shame on it, not bad for the original.

i wasn't saying you had any i was just saying once you get one they won't fall apart like an old one