Try your local tire shop first. Shipping is murder on these and the local shops can usually match the online price, without shipping.

It's been very rare indeed when the local shop, even the "crooked" one, wasn't a better price vs. online for wheels and tractor tires.

You need 10x38 "drop center" style rims for up to 12.4x38 tires.

Likely your local parts yard can order new ones. Many of your ag tire dealers can order them as well. All the regular parts places often have them too... Steiner, etc...

Location? If you are near Lancaster PA Wenger Wheels in Leola is a good place

Me miller comeS  to mind 

All the recommendations appear to be retailers. I need some of the 6 loop rims and want  a connection to the plant that actually makes one that fits a 464 utility 28 X 10 for 13.6 R1's.

I recently replaced one rear and the rim was in bad shape.Tire guy said he had put tires on worse rims!  Appears it is routine for him to inner coat the center inside with thick duck tape.

Thinking of bed-lining the replacement wheels.

IMO good used ones from the old days are probably still better the Chinese new ones.

35 minutes ago, oleman said:

All the recommendations appear to be retailers. I need some of the 6 loop rims and want  a connection to the plant that actually makes one that fits a 464 utility 28 X 10 for 13.6 R1's.

I recently replaced one rear and the rim was in bad shape.Tire guy said he had put tires on worse rims!  Appears it is routine for him to inner coat the center inside with thick duck tape.

IMO good used ones from the old days are probably still better the Chinese new ones.

Many of the suppliers are sourcing from Unverferth Manufacturing that's made in Ohio I think..I am very confident that all of Wenger Wheels are made in the USA. Custom welded up ones are made locally in Leola, I know one of the shops they are welded at 

On 8/23/2020 at 10:21 AM, oleman said:

Costs a boat load of Bucks to set up a large ag tractor rim rolling line. They have to be able to make 46 and 50 inch diameter rims now days. I had ONE 9x42" rim used on 686 & H86 Hi-Clears,  Electric Wheel made that for me, their plant in Quincy, Illinois is now Titan Wheel. Titan also bought French & Hecht in Davenport and Walcott, Iowa and tore the Davenport plant down where they made rims over 18 or 20 inches. Only other large rim rolling line I knew of was Stieger Tractor in Fargo, ND made all their own wheels, even for IH, Ford, etc.  AND Motor Wheel Division of Good Year in Mendota, Illinois, which I'm sure is a shopping mall or something now.

A LOT can change in 40 years since I was dealing with tires wheels and rims every day. There may be somebody besides Titan "making" large rear wheels and rims for ag tractors but I haven't heard of them.

46 minutes ago, DOCTOR EVIL said:

Costs a boat load of Bucks to set up a large ag tractor rim rolling line. They have to be able to make 46 and 50 inch diameter rims now days. I had ONE 9x42" rim used on 686 & H86 Hi-Clears,  Electric Wheel made that for me, their plant in Quincy, Illinois is now Titan Wheel. Titan also bought French & Hecht in Davenport and Walcott, Iowa and tore the Davenport plant down where they made rims over 18 or 20 inches. Only other large rim rolling line I knew of was Stieger Tractor in Fargo, ND made all their own wheels, even for IH, Ford, etc.  AND Motor Wheel Division of Good Year in Mendota, Illinois, which I'm sure is a shopping mall or something now.

A LOT can change in 40 years since I was dealing with tires wheels and rims every day. There may be somebody besides Titan "making" large rear wheels and rims for ag tractors but I haven't heard of them.

The factory wheels on our 8950 say Titan on them . The wheels I get from Unverferth Manufacturing have Titan stamped in them also. The plate centers are .550 thick. There is aftermarket ones that are .375 thick centers at some of the other suppliers