power steering on the 9 Series tractors

Does anyone know when power-steering became a FACTORY option on the later 9 Series tractors? Was it available on the Super WD-9, Super WDR-9?                                                                                              It is listed as an option on the later 600 & 650 tractors. What brand was the power-steering pump on the 600 & 650?

Has anyone had experience, good or bad, with power-steering on these big standard tread tractors?

Regards from Michael H. in Australia ?

Can’t answer your question but Ragnor had a topic with pictures over a decade ago where he took 2 or added a welded section can’t quite recall but it lengthened the pitman arm by 1 1/2-2” to gain a little mechanical advantage that you could wheel around one handed

Not for the correct police but effective 

14 hours ago, hardtail said:

gain a little mechanical advantage

I think the 600 and 650 also had a slightly larger steering wheel which would help with turning.

I want to get a setup for our wheat land and I believe that some fords used the same style setup if you want to and one to your tractor.