As this gets swept under the rug, remember...

These 5 year olds gotta be stopped, flaunting their privilege. 

I too saw MTO post and the story behind this is worse than I had originally heard.  If story is as reported in other post, the dad may well need to be charged along with the shooter.  From the picture, it appears Dad may be a meth head.  Lack of teeth, etc.

• Like 1

White kids lives don't matter.  If you say they do, that's a hate crime.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

And then people yell about conspiracy theories. If you don’t want conspiracy theories then REPORT ALL THE NEWS 🤬

Exactly you can't open any national news feed without getting bombarded with anti Trump left wing B.S. This poor boys death will be swept in the corner somewhere, my heart goes out to his family.

• Thanks 1

What really hacks me off is that what few reports that you see about it, they all say "alleged" shooter. Alleged my butt!!  They had multiple witnesses including the little boy's sisters that saw the scumbag shoot him.

• Thanks 1

I saw a picture of disgusting Facebook posts people were leaving replies on. Pretty much patting him on the back saying they were coming after white people and he did a good job. 

On 8/15/2020 at 3:21 PM, Tmtbob said:

I saw a picture of disgusting Facebook posts people were leaving replies on. Pretty much patting him on the back saying they were coming after white people and he did a good job. 

Brings to mind a sayin that "We haven`t played cowboys and ******* yet"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

really you can’t say Indians here ???

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

really you can’t say Indians here ???

Silly goose, I meant  "rioters"

• Like 1

Sadly not much on the news and no outrage. If the colors were reversed it would be hate crime news blasted 24/7. It would be just another excuse to loot some stores. The hypocrisy is just plain sad.

• Like 1

I was reading about a incident in a gated community in Florida earlier in the month.

Apparently a African American man stole a car and crashed near the gate of this gated community. He went in to find a car to steal. In the commission of this crime. A homeowner came out to confront the man trying to steal his car. The African American man proceeded to beat him to death with a ball bat. Badly injured his wife, killed their adult son as well and had a police standoff with the victim's 10 year old grandson and nephew to the other man inside the house. Didn't hear a peep about it nationally. Someone shared this on Facebook and i checked it out to make sure the story wasn't fictitious and from what I found. Its true.

It sounds sad to say this but it's true. If confronting a burglar. Be armed right and take no chances. He makes the slightest move at you aggressively. Drop him dead. It's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. That applies to all races of criminals by the way.

• Like 5

When a black former cop got killed during the riots the media didn't care because it didn't fit the narrative. There where clips on the internet of a black young man abusing a elderly man in a nursing home and the media didn't care. Trump called the fake news media the enemy of the people the enemy of the people and he is totally right, the is sowing division and are driven by hate for the orange man. The media is calling de rioters peaceful protesters and people who are protesting the lockdown are far right extremists according to the fake news media.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

I was reading about a incident in a gated community in Florida earlier in the month.

Apparently a African American man stole a car and crashed near the gate of this gated community. He went in to find a car to steal. In the commission of this crime. A homeowner came out to confront the man trying to steal his car. The African American man proceeded to beat him to death with a ball bat. Badly injured his wife, killed their adult son as well and had a police standoff with the victim's 10 year old grandson and nephew to the other man inside the house. Didn't hear a peep about it nationally. Someone shared this on Facebook and i checked it out to make sure the story wasn't fictitious and from what I found. Its true.

It sounds sad to say this but it's true. If confronting a burglar. Be armed right and take no chances. He makes the slightest move at you aggressively. Drop him dead. It's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. That applies to all races of criminals by the way.

Boy, 10, hides in bathroom as family is beaten to death with baseball bat: cops

On 8/16/2020 at 9:23 PM, RichardDSalyer said:

Horrible! The news article though, doesn't mention the races of either the perpetrator or victims.

My friend and colleague, lives in Windermere. He's bi-racial being Jamaican/Danish. he's one of the best pilots and smartest guys I've ever met. When he was in college he found that Americans of color would call all sorts of things racist that the kids from the Caribbean wouldn't think twice about. I guess if you've been fed the myth that every white person in America is racist by the so called black leaders you believe it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Horrible! The news article though, doesn't mention the races of either the perpetrator or victims.

My friend and colleague, lives in Windermere. He's bi-racial being Jamaican/Danish. he's one of the best pilots and smartest guys I've ever met. When he was in college he found that Americans of color would call all sorts of things racist that the kids from the Caribbean wouldn't think twice about. I guess if you've been fed the myth that every white person in America is racist by the so called black leaders you believe it.

A Jamaican danish? I’ve tried cheese danish and fruit danish.... 

1 hour ago, New Englander said:

Victims were White, Perp was black. Ive seen the mug shot.

• Thanks 2
48 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

A Jamaican danish? I’ve tried cheese danish and fruit danish.... 

Funny thing when he visits in Denmark he found out there's no such thing as a danish pastry as we know it in Denmark!

• Confused 1