The Covid 19 vaccine

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only vaccine for me is going to occur on November 3.......

& Don't forget, the injection is to prevent a virus that you have a 80% chance of being asymptomatic from, and a 99.8% chance of surviving.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, IHC_1470 said:

Give me a plausible explanation as to why these people are doing this and I might begin to believe your claims of conspiracy theory, until then I will maintain my current opinion.

It's simple. You, as the believer in a conspiracy theory, employ what all conspiracy theorist folks do: You believe that you don't have to prove you're right, I have to prove you're wrong. It's a belief. No matter what evidence that I bring forth on "America's Front Line Doctors" it will counter your belief and you'll simply dismiss it as fake. That's how conspiracy theories work. You WANT to believe in some deep state because it explains why things aren't going the way you think they should so you grasp what you believe is plausible explanation.

Bill Gates MUST be up to no good or why is he pushing something I don't believe in.

So I'll turn it around and ask you to address your quoted statement above but change it just slightly:

Give me a plausible explanation as to why these people are doing this and I might begin to believe your claims of conspiracy theory, until then I will maintain my current opinion.

Give me a plausible explanation as to why Bill Gates doing this.

I think we can all agree to disagree . 

In the end what we think is happening Or not happening , who’s doing or not doing doesn’t  make a dam bit of difference anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, RichardDSalyer said:

In the end, what I absolutely know to be the truth is this entire COVID-19 scenario has cost me and my business a tremendous amount of dollars.

It has costs this entire country tremendous amounts of money. We are just beginning to see the effects of which will be felt for years to come.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Reichow7120 said:

It has costs this entire country tremendous amounts of money. We are just beginning to see the effects of which will be felt for years to come.

When history is written years from now it will be interesting to see how it is laid out.  For me it has turned out to be just like the second Gulf War was sold...................Don't listen to career monkey's in government, they have to use a how-to manual every day to take a dump.

2 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

When history is written years from now it will be interesting to see how it is laid out.  For me it has turned out to be just like the second Gulf War was sold...................Don't listen to career monkey's in government, they have to use a how-to manual every day to take a dump.

You're 100% correct.  Which is why i have some concerns on the safety of a rushed vaccine. I also question the numbers being presented. 

• Like 1

As to your question NE. It is a fact that his father was at one time working with planned parenthood. Not saying that should have an influence on Bill but what are the odds? When you can hear Bill saying the goal is to lower world population by 10-15% by better health care and vaccinations does that really make sense to you? Many seem to think the world is falling apart due to climate change, CO2, over population, and what ever else they can throw into the mix. IMHO and that is all it is, Gates I believe thinks he is doing the world a favor with his actions. He is certainly not the first person who has tried to control world population. Margaret Sanger certainly comes to mind and she zeroed in on the Negro people https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/  Now it would seem she needs to be removed from the records of planned parenthood to fit the new agenda.

We can look back to Hitler and what he tried to achieve. I probably can come up with a few more names over the course of history but you get the picture. 

To back up my claim about Sanger look at this chart and notice the difference percentage wise of Negro verse the rest of population in the US since 1973. I would say they were certainly a target. While you looking at the chart, notice since the beginning to this year the number of abortions 25+ million. Covid-19 is not even in the running for deaths. And before you tell me that abortion is an elective procedure I know that and the result is still death. http://www.numberofabortions.com/

So answer my question your turn.

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/10/15/bill-gates-father-was-the-head-of-planned-parenthood-and-inspired-his-population-control-views/

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/04/17/bill-gates-has-given-68-million-to-organization-that-sells-abortion-pills-worldwide/

https://www.wnd.com/2009/05/99105/

https://tricentennial.us/2020/03/28/bill-gates-and-eugenics-the-world-needs-fewer-people/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bill+gates+on+population+control&&view=detail&mid=318ACB9727C4EF7F46CE318ACB9727C4EF7F46CE&rvsmid=ED978EDC7E6B1D9F3048ED978EDC7E6B1D9F3048&FORM=VDQVAP

Gates here talks about lowering the population by 10-15%. 

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-bill-gates-effect-whos-dtp-vaccine-kills-more-children-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/

Here we talk about Gavi which Gates help start back in 2020. The link below is to this; The Introduction of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis and Oral Polio Vaccine Among Young Infants in an Urban African Community: A Natural Experiment. If you will notice it resulted in an increase in deaths. 

Conclusion

DTP was associated with increased mortality; OPV may modify the effect of DTP.

Keywords: Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, DTP, Measles vaccine, Non-specific effects of vaccines, Oral polio vaccine

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360569/

https://www.gavi.org/investing-gavi/resource-mobilisation-process/gavis-3rd-donor-pledging-conference-june-2020

Listen the I believe it was the 3rd speaker from the UN. Talking about world wide vaccination to control Covid-19.

34 minutes ago, IHC_1470 said:

I probably can come up with a few more names over the course of history but you get the picture. 

Josef Stalin, and Mao Tse Tung pop to mind....

Mike

Scientists say MMR vaccine could protect against COVID-19

"What they found was that specifically, the MMR vaccines--which protects against measles mumps and rubella, as well as the flu vaccine and several others--had a protective effect against getting COVID-19. As for further implications for what this research could mean when it comes to COVID-19, Badley said, "certainly there will be numerous studies looking at all of the things we've talked about in the future, including the immune response."

Some further research on the MMR vaccine and COVID-19 has prompted hypotheses that the reason many children aren't more susceptible to COVID-19 is because they've had their vaccines more recently than adults. The Mayo Clinic says there's no definitive answer as to whether that's true.

Dr. Roy Benaroch, a pediatrician in the Atlanta, Georgia area, says the key takeaway from this research is that children and adults should be sure they're up to date on all recommended vaccinations."

On 8/17/2020 at 8:41 PM, cjf711 said:

Im not advocating for a vaccine mandate at all.   Im saying IF there is one, I do not think you can expect a business to continue to allow you to have a choice and will be "forced" to embrace the mandate or look at other work.  Exactly as Richard said.

And yes... I do believe that if there is a mandate and then there are long term problems... yes... it will most likely be sucks for you.   Thats how it goes.   Do i think people should be responsible for damages?  YES!,  do I think they will be held accountable and made to pay?  No.

Final response,  If there is an approved vaccine, if it looks good on what a schmuck like me can dig up as additional findings Im going to take it.  Hopefully we dont have to cross the mandate bridge... but, as a business owner, then there is a scenario that exists where i think it would make sense to mandate it if it checks the boxes as Richard described in greater detail than I did.

I have received the following!

If a COVID-19 vaccine becomes available, could your employer require you to be inoculated as a condition of your employment?

The short answer is yes.

Employers do have the power to do that and so does the government – but whether the state or the private sector will exercise that right is an open question.

With a vaccine at least months away, more than one-third of Americans are skittish at best about getting a COVID-19 shot (or shots). Given this, the government might not want to come across as Big Brother here in the Land of the Free. Government may instead find ways to encourage people to be vaccinated.

Employers, however, face a lesser obstacle. They have a vested interest in keeping their workplaces safe; so when a vaccine comes along, they could require their employees to make a choice: Be inoculated or say goodbye to your job.

How Much Latitude Do Employers Have?

Employers' power to mandate inoculations comes from the U.S. Labor Department's Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).

OSHA's position was spelled out in 2009 during the H1N1 (“swine flu") outbreak in response to an inquiry from Ohio Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur. OSHA said that while it doesn't require employees to be vaccinated, employers may mandate inoculations. “It is important to note," OSHA added, “that employees need to be properly informed of the benefits of vaccinations."

The EEOC issued its guidance on employee vaccinations on March 21 of this year, during the pandemic's early days in the U.S. The EEOC restricted its guidance to employers covered by the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act – meaning those with 15 or more employees—and concluded that they should “encourage" employees to be vaccinated.

The EEOC noted, however, that under the ADA, an employee can be exempted if they have a disability that prevents them from taking the vaccine, and under Title VII they can if they can demonstrate a “sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance."

While the EEOC noted those possible exemptions, it also said COVID-19 poses a special risk that gives employers greater latitude in what it can require of employees to maintain safe workplaces. The term of art is “direct threat," which means a significant risk that “cannot be eliminated or reduced by reasonable accommodation."

In other words, COVID-19 poses a “direct threat" that would make it difficult for workers to refuse a vaccination on ADA or Title VII grounds and expect to keep their jobs.

Litigation Concerns

Employers might still be nervous about a discrimination lawsuit if they issue a strict vaccination policy. However, Baruch College law professor Debbie Kaminer wrote that under Title VII, employers are not required to provide accommodation if doing so involves more than minimal cost – and with the presence of COVID-19, they run the risk of far more than minimal cost.

“Certainly," Kaminer wrote, “in the midst of one of the worst public health and financial crises in recent history, there is a significant cost to having an unimmunized workforce."

Summing up then, it's clear that employers do have a legal right to require you to get a COVID-19 vaccination in order to keep your job. Employers have significant legal standing to require vaccinations and it may be wise for them to begin explaining this reality to their employees. Then again, they do have plenty of time — at least several months.

1 hour ago, RichardDSalyer said:

I have received the following!

If a COVID-19 vaccine becomes available, could your employer require you to be inoculated as a condition of your employment?

The short answer is yes.

Employers do have the power to do that and so does the government – but whether the state or the private sector will exercise that right is an open question.

With a vaccine at least months away, more than one-third of Americans are skittish at best about getting a COVID-19 shot (or shots). Given this, the government might not want to come across as Big Brother here in the Land of the Free. Government may instead find ways to encourage people to be vaccinated.

Employers, however, face a lesser obstacle. They have a vested interest in keeping their workplaces safe; so when a vaccine comes along, they could require their employees to make a choice: Be inoculated or say goodbye to your job.

How Much Latitude Do Employers Have?

Employers' power to mandate inoculations comes from the U.S. Labor Department's Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).

OSHA's position was spelled out in 2009 during the H1N1 (“swine flu") outbreak in response to an inquiry from Ohio Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur. OSHA said that while it doesn't require employees to be vaccinated, employers may mandate inoculations. “It is important to note," OSHA added, “that employees need to be properly informed of the benefits of vaccinations."

The EEOC issued its guidance on employee vaccinations on March 21 of this year, during the pandemic's early days in the U.S. The EEOC restricted its guidance to employers covered by the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act – meaning those with 15 or more employees—and concluded that they should “encourage" employees to be vaccinated.

The EEOC noted, however, that under the ADA, an employee can be exempted if they have a disability that prevents them from taking the vaccine, and under Title VII they can if they can demonstrate a “sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance."

While the EEOC noted those possible exemptions, it also said COVID-19 poses a special risk that gives employers greater latitude in what it can require of employees to maintain safe workplaces. The term of art is “direct threat," which means a significant risk that “cannot be eliminated or reduced by reasonable accommodation."

In other words, COVID-19 poses a “direct threat" that would make it difficult for workers to refuse a vaccination on ADA or Title VII grounds and expect to keep their jobs.

Litigation Concerns

Employers might still be nervous about a discrimination lawsuit if they issue a strict vaccination policy. However, Baruch College law professor Debbie Kaminer wrote that under Title VII, employers are not required to provide accommodation if doing so involves more than minimal cost – and with the presence of COVID-19, they run the risk of far more than minimal cost.

“Certainly," Kaminer wrote, “in the midst of one of the worst public health and financial crises in recent history, there is a significant cost to having an unimmunized workforce."

Summing up then, it's clear that employers do have a legal right to require you to get a COVID-19 vaccination in order to keep your job. Employers have significant legal standing to require vaccinations and it may be wise for them to begin explaining this reality to their employees. Then again, they do have plenty of time — at least several months.

So in essence,  let's cross our fingers and hope a rushed vaccine turns out ok. Not exactly encouraging in my book. But it seems like you're screwed either way. You're doing it rather you like it or not

At least if we all get it and there is a problem, we're all screwed together. Everyone has been saying "We're in this together " i guess the same goes here.  If it goes fine, great, if not "We're all in this together "

On 8/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, Reichow7120 said:

So in essence,  let's cross our fingers and hope a rushed vaccine turns out ok. Not exactly encouraging in my book. But it seems like you're screwed either way. You're doing it rather you like it or not

At least if we all get it and there is a problem, we're all screwed together. Everyone has been saying "We're in this together " i guess the same goes here.  If it goes fine, great, if not "We're all in this together "

I think it is a helluva gamble to play with our lives. 

36 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I think it is a helluva gamble to play with our lives. 

Yeah, i know. Im sure considering the circumstances the government is willing to gamble with us a lot more than normal and again that's not encouraging. I'd rather a proper test period be performed than the FDA is essence saying "Good enough " that's like saying "Let her roll, Baby needs a new pair of shoes " with people's lives.

I was reading a article yesterday and some scientists are thinking we may have to have a battery of vaccines to cover for all the strains of the disease.  All these different companies working on their individual vaccines not really talking to each other on anything. We start getting all these shots and company A vaccine reacts to Company C's version and problems arise. You'll see the world's greatest version of " Not me, It wasn't my fault, Im not responsible " ever played. Government won't help us for this being forced, companies won't help mandating a botched vaccine if it goes bad. It lands at your feet dealing with the potential effects of a vaccine you may or may not had reservations on how quick it came out and how safe it is.