I 250

Eason

Had a customer call about an I250 industrial. I can't look it up on CaseIH's website. It has a hydrostatic transmission. I'm thinking a D239 engine. Anybody know a good source of info on this thing?

Eason

I had seen your post and I didn't recognize the model number,  but after seeing Mr. Plows post I can see that if the last zero had been left off then,  the model could easily be an Industrial 2500.   This would make the tractor very close to a 574.  I have a 2500 and also the manuals.   With exception to the things like front axles, rear axles, grille and tire and wheel sizes,  the 574 service manual should be able to cover much information.   Hope this helps.

Fred

Looks like the early version or heavy grill/frame version of the 2500B......250A.......both look mostly 574.  

Screenshot_20200813-225149_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200813-225118_Chrome.jpg

Hi, sure appears to be another version of the Industrial 2400 and 2500 series tractors that are based on ag 454 and 574 UK Doncaster tractors.

The European versions of manuals for those tractors are available at:
https://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/topic/121219-d239-674-engine-manual-pdf/ 

Archived