Does a mask protect my hamburger ?

was listening to wtmj today jeff wagner show. said when mask mandate went into effect in wis, all DNR employees had to wear masks, understandable government employees, he then went on to say that when the employee is in on a zoom meeting by himself the employee should have a mask on, some of this is getting ridiculous

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Or worse........

There was a Walmart women Pinterest, and a dove the same size was in between two trucks on a street doing just that, a pile on the bumper and one on the ground.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

1CC695CB-A029-4062-A87D-783814ACFF77.thumb.jpeg.d6a159ab03b749a21ee182c4599e4fb6.jpeg

My wife is in love with Walmart. I despise the store. How many carts full of perishable items have you guys seen left in the checkout aisle.  They put stuff  back in coolers later in the day.  I just grit my teeth. We have a nice local grocery and two big well stocked grocery stores in Walmart town but she just has to go to that damn place. Plus a nice target store.

• Like 3

Nothing like buying your beef preheated 🤢

• Sad 1