1066 SN 7101 up for auction

Danny knew where this was, he has the first 1086. Make a nice lineup .... Someone send him a winning lottery ticket 

That would be a good addition for Danny. Hope he can get it bought.

I tried to buy that tractor 2007ish and he didn’t want to sell it at that time . You guys won’t believe this but that was our next door neighbors tractor where I grew up in north east IA . My brother worked for Ray and Joanne and run that tractor .  When I started at IH worked on it and when Ray had his sale I did the complete service on  it , washed and waxed it , deliver it back to there farm on the way home from work . 
‘Hope it goes to a good home , I should go down home at see it one more time , I see the water filter is still the one I put on it back when I serviced it 😳 that’s crazy . The owner now I have known since I was a little kid and when he got it he has had it sitting in the shed in Volga IA at his old salvage yard . He would run it every year so I’m sure he has the old good diesel fuel in it yet . 
‘Danny 

• Like 2

Would they accept a higher than asked for bid on it, you know, the very highest amount you’d be willing to bid? Would they keep your highest bid amount secret, until some one finally bids high enough to out bid you? I think eBay does something like that? Or would they immediately post the amount of your bid and force everyone else to bid higher than you right away? My highest “hidden” bid, I think I would be willing to go to $16,000.00. Lol... I better be careful I might end up owning it. You never know, with the condition this country is in these days, the luxury of buying collector tractors may be over. I know my tractor buying days are over anyway, well except for maybe an occasional 1/16 scale ERTL. Lol

10 hours ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

I tried to buy that tractor 2007ish and he didn’t want to sell it at that time . You guys won’t believe this but that was our next door neighbors tractor where I grew up in north east IA . My brother worked for Ray and Joanne and run that tractor .  When I started at IH worked on it and when Ray had his sale I did the complete service on  it , washed and waxed it , deliver it back to there farm on the way home from work . 
‘Hope it goes to a good home , I should go down home at see it one more time , I see the water filter is still the one I put on it back when I serviced it 😳 that’s crazy . The owner now I have known since I was a little kid and when he got it he has had it sitting in the shed in Volga IA at his old salvage yard . He would run it every year so I’m sure he has the old good diesel fuel in it yet . 
‘Danny 

So did this owner buy it new?

$12,500 with 41 days and 23 hours to go........

Check back with 10 minutes to go....😲

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mike

I have seen this tractor in person!  This salvage yard is not far from my old stomping grounds.