THINK I AM GOING BLIND....

WAS FILLING CAR WITH GAS THIS MORNING AT A GAS STATION. A WOMAN WALKED ACROSS THE PARKING LOT INTO THE STORE. SHE WAS WEARIN A SUMMER DRESS..THE WIND PICKED UP HER DRESS OVER HER WAIST. SHE WAS ABOUT 5 FOOT TALL AND WEIGHTED ABOUT 250 LBS. SHE HAD NO PANTYS ON. NOT A PRETTY SIGHT. MY EYES ARE STILL BLURY. MIGHT HAVE TO GO SEE THE DOC...LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
2 minutes ago, bigequip said:

That's what happens when u lookin' at those Big Uns!

I THOUGHT OF AL BUNDY RIGHT AWAY...

• Haha 2

Knew a thin guy that always chased after the plump ones, he said not many guys paid any attention to them because of them being obese, so they really treated him good. "Besides," he said, "they can sneak food into movie theaters in their fat folds, the hot dogs are warm when they remove them."  I didn't know what to say, I felt nauseous and told him "Dude, that is too much information."

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, ThirdGenRed said:

the hot dogs are warm when they remove them

I'm gonna puke.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ThirdGenRed said:

Knew a thin guy that always chased after the plump ones, he said not many guys paid any attention to them because of them being obese, so they really treated him good. "Besides," he said, "they can sneak food into movie theaters in their fat folds, the hot dogs are warm when they remove them."  I didn't know what to say, I felt nauseous and told him "Dude, that is too much information."

EWWE

Lower your standards and improve you odds 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
17 hours ago, Tim1573 said:

Those who are fussy go without!!  LOL 🥳

I will be fussy until the bar is near closing, then all remaining females are fair game.

17 hours ago, R Pope said:

Fat chicks need lovin' too!

As long as your friends do not see you!

• Like 2

We call 'em "Two baggers"....One for her and another for you in case hers falls off!

23 minutes ago, R Pope said:

We call 'em "Two baggers"....One for her and another for you in case hers falls off!

In my neck of the woods it was a triple bagger, two for her and in the event of failure on her end, the third for you.

On 8/12/2020 at 1:04 PM, RichardDSalyer said:

Just like riding a scooter! 

And...... On that note!   I saw this earlier today.  Boonville is a local small town :) 

49449.png

• Haha 3

And I found a picture of the actual water slide.   How much Crisco did that take????  Holy Crap! 

Waterslide2-1024x683.jpg

• Haha 1

....because you fit between their pudgy thighs skinny boy.

On 8/12/2020 at 1:04 PM, RichardDSalyer said:

I will be fussy until the bar is near closing, then all remaining females are fair game.

Love is only a light switch away..... 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“She’s got a job,an education, she’s intelligent and can hold up her end of a conversation. In other words, she’s a grownup”.
My answer when asked why I was dating a less than spectacularly attractive summer school graduate student. 

She did have a nice rack.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Around this and threads on people whose general behaviour you wouldn't recommend.

I was just introduced to the term "If you see it you can be it"

So maybe that and modern attire helps explain  the number of "p's and c's" in the current population?