Reichow7120

Neighbor had a bad day

Make me think

..i need to get a few extinguishers 

Familiar with the situation. A vermeer also makes a great sale to insurance man. Bearing failure on right side. My good friend said all he could do was jerk the pin and dump the clutch it was happening so fast. 

20190614_175941.jpg

Familiar with the situation. A vermeer also makes a great sale to insurance man. Bearing failure on right side. My good friend said all he could do was jerk the pin and dump the clutch it was happening so fast. 

51 minutes ago, Missouri Mule said:

Holy cow🤣  howd I manage that? 

Did you have four (4) Vermeer round balers?  A baler for each additional post?  Similar to when you butt dial your cell phone.

7 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Make me think

..i need to get a few extinguishers 

Yeah, now that you mention it.  One in every cab is not a bad idea, 

11 hours ago, RichardDSalyer said:

Did you have four (4) Vermeer round balers?  A baler for each additional post?  Similar to when you butt dial your cell phone.

No idea. I hit the button and it didnt do anything so like a little kid I kept pushing it. Well it took them all. 

I hate to say it as a firefighter and a dealer in farm equip,. when we get to a scene like that and every body is ok and the fire is realitvly contained  it would be almost better if we made darn sure it is all burned up .But we don't and some people try and fix some burned crap and never really have a reliable machine again