hillman

Animal Rights Activists and trucks

two days before the incident Bill 156 was passed  https://www.ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/parliament-42/session-1/bill-156#:~:text=Bill 156 has been enacted as Chapter 9,persons engage in unauthorized interactions with farm animals.

the Bill is yet to come into force yet>>>>> I don't know how they can convict the driver if he was stopped and given clearance to pull ahead

the Halton Police Service allowed these protesters to break the law and in my opinion charged the driver so they did not have to deal with the protesters and let the courts deal with them . They allowed this to go on for years and it was clear something tragic would happen

Section 6 prohibits persons from interfering with a motor vehicle that is transporting farm animals and from interfering or interacting with the farm animals in the motor vehicle without the prior consent of the driver of the motor vehicle.

1 hour ago, hillman said:

go away🤓 

Ok 

Good Luck with your cause I hope you find the outcome you are looking for.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2020 at 10:30 AM, sandhiller said:

😉  😆

1324244205_riotpeta.jpg.63a4c3710b4a3ef4ca4047d88fe6f509.jpg

Yes. I would love to get behind that protest where do I sign up. Is there a link  or a secret wink 😉 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, dannyredfan said:

Yes. I would love to get behind that protest where do I sign up. Is there a link  or a secret wink 😉 

I think if you take Mark's "Hairyetta' out on a date, they will find you 😆

50 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I think if you take Mark's "Hairyetta' out on a date, they will find you 😆

I think you are on to something 

Its unlikely anyone here would help with the truckers defense but keep in mind this issue has no borders nor do the protesters. I brought this to you attention because this is something we have in common and if the loonies pull up this thread  on Google they will know where they stand with us 👎

Tyler Jutzi  of Brussels Transport has started a Go Fund Me for the driver and they are over $106,000  If the driver is convicted just think how emboldened these crazies will become

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-brussels-transport-driver