Ih 466 a pump question

We have an 806 with a 466 in it we use for pulling.a few years ago we got an mw bocsh a pump that was turned up and supposed to be a pulling pump. My question is what all does it take to put an A pump on a 466 that has a rotary now? Do i have to change a gear in the front cover?

When you bought your "pulling pump" did you get the hub,plate and gear for an IH? what did it come off of?  hopefully NOT a Case , that leads to a new set of issues

Im pretty sure it came off another 466. So i know it will work and i have the stuff to bolt it on just dont know about front cover gears 

I have all the stuff to bolt it to the engine I guess what I'm trying to ask is if I use the same gear as the rotary pump or a larger one with a smaller cam gear?

13 minutes ago, puller806 said:

I have all the stuff to bolt it to the engine I guess what I'm trying to ask is if I use the same gear as the rotary pump or a larger one with a smaller cam gear?

Cam gear HAS to be at a 2 to 1 ratio with crank gear

13 minutes ago, MarkG said:

Cam gear HAS to be at a 2 to 1 ratio with crank gear

So that would mean using the same gear as the rotary pump?