A guy messaged my wife on fb.  Wanting to know if I still had the 966 for sale.  She was kinda short with him, its been on there a while and she gets tired of the cold leads.   Well turns out he used to own  it has JJ dinomite painted on the hood its been gone from him near 30 years.    He said the local dealer Jacobi in palmyra  did a bunch of work to the engine. 

It seems strange to me.  But said it was set up to pull anything a 1206 would??  Why would you compare a 1206 &966. 

• Like 1

I guess  but it sounds different and is strong.  He made it sound like they did engine work.  Idk.   I wish he would call me

49 minutes ago, dannyredfan said:

He never has called.   Guess he’s not as interested as me😔

can't you message him back on FB? Just a noncommittal question if he wants to talk? I assume you want to sell it?

Yea I told him I would like to talk either way.      I always figured it was a puller sometime in it life.    Had 7.50/16 on it when I got it.  Might try again 

IMG_0759.jpg.48072b25d265c1c734f8fc9bb3424ff5.jpgIMG_0760.jpg.1a9ae70d140a84438be9132c5976fefe.jpg it was a nice tractor before the previous owner . I have put another front end on it out of a 1066 it had wide front tires.  The duals are some i picked up along the way, pretty rough but hold air and have tread lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1