Is there a 1066 registry?

I took a minute after coming in from mowing the yard and dug out the warranty card for dads 1066.  I have no idea where it is.  He traded it in 85 or 85 for the black stripe 1566 we still have.  That was at Westbay Equipment in Galesburg IL.  Looking at the card the tractor serial would have been 15002 right.  Is the other one the engine serial?   Anyway, I was just thinking and thought maybe I should try to see if it is still out there somewhere!
  On a side note I noticed that we have owned that 1566 all these years and not put 1000 hours on it.  

DE10F5F3-899F-4B27-9C47-4E6871CABA1A.jpeg

• Like 2

I’ll check the numbers on our for you, and I’ve sent the numbers to @farmall1066 We’ve had one 1066 for almost 10 years and haven’t put 50 on it, but, it started out with 1500.....so you’re never catching me anyway. lol.  

It’s the lowest hr IH I’ve ever driven. I’d love to have had one from new. 

8 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

I’ll check the numbers on our for you, and I’ve sent the numbers to @farmall1066 We’ve had one 1066 for almost 10 years and haven’t put 50 on it, but, it started out with 1500.....so you’re never catching me anyway. lol.  

It’s the lowest hr IH I’ve ever driven. I’d love to have had one from new. 

We had two new ones.  This 10 and the black stripe 14 I still have.  Good memories!