Roll call for who's going to red power

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

....ditto .....

Mike

You should be in the running for the "Who traveled the farthest to get here" award😄

• Like 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gates open at 7am on Saturday. Here’s a sneak peak from RPRU 2020. I’ll give you a hint...you better be looking for gold. 

Just wanna say to those contemplating going to a RPR, make the effort. You wont regret it! Just detour around the guy hustling PTO generators.

Thx!  50th anniversary only happens once. We hope our display does it justice. 

Posted Images

350 miles for me and can’t wait for goldies and able doing something 

• Like 1

Forecast is calling for 88-90 all three days.  I can't wait to meet some of you guys.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Thesd5488 said:

Going Deere hunting Friday night if Zub can get me a new turbo for 1206

I hope someone manages to get a pic or video of this for us.....please. 

• Like 1

I'll try and get a pic of Darin doesn't break my camera.  I'm picking him up Friday morning.  Are you staying for the show or going home?  

50 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

I'll try and get a pic of Darin doesn't break my camera.  I'm picking him up Friday morning.  Are you staying for the show or going home?  

Friday night pull is In alcester 

• Like 1

I will be there!  Will try to cover for Brady by posting photos.  Could we have a forum member meet and greet at your booth, Pete? 

May bring the 350 and 31 loader or Grandpa's H.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

I will be there!  Will try to cover for Brady by posting photos.  Could we have a forum member meet and greet at your booth, Pete? 

May bring the 350 and 31 loader or Grandpa's H.

That would be fine by me, the rowdy ones like MTO won't be there this year.

• Haha 2

I was suppose to leave tomorrow. Doctor says wife need shoulder operation within 2 weeks, so I'm playing nurse maid and driving miss daisy. Red hasn't been out of the garage since she got the new tires. Have fun folks. BK. 😢

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Brady Boy said:

I was suppose to leave tomorrow. Doctor says wife need shoulder operation within 2 weeks, so I'm playing nurse maid and driving miss daisy. Red hasn't been out of the garage since she got the new tires. Have fun folks. BK. 😢

You will be missed, Sir.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your bride.

On 8/3/2020 at 3:09 PM, Pete1468 said:

That would be fine by me, the rowdy ones like MTO won't be there this year.

How does 2 PM every day sound?

I may be able to attend or not.  Wife and I had planned this trip taking some leisurely pace to drive 3 hours but starting on Thursday afternoon.  Last night at 10:30 the surgeon removed her appendix but she was able to leave the hospital at 12:30 AM, in bed by 1:15 and slept pretty good even though I had her awake at 2 and 4 for pain control.  I got about 3 hours of sleep all totaled nursing her.  She is up and around this morning walking off the anesthesia they used to bloat her stomach.  We may still come, it just depends on how she feels.  We'll be pulling the camper, so if she tires, we can give her a chance to rest and go back at it later.

• Like 3

Well my buddy Erik and my brother both canceled on me so now I’d  have to come by myself so I am canceling out

Would’ve been very nice to meet a bunch of you guys

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, ihrondiesel said:

Does anyone know what time the gates open Saturday morning?

Gates open at 7am on Saturday. Here’s a sneak peak from RPRU 2020. I’ll give you a hint...you better be looking for gold. 

60C8CE03-F5B3-4B03-AD07-290AC892E4D4.jpeg

• Like 6

I took a couple of tractors to Huron this afternoon......

As of 5 P.M. there were 220+ tractors there already, and more rolling in almost continuously..

I think it's gonna be awesome!!!!!

Mike

• Like 4

When I left tonight I met a dozen trailers with red tractors headed for Huron on my way home. 

Hope I get to meet MikeM and Diesel Doctor at RPRU. Lots of neat stuff there already. 

AAD4FE9A-EA97-4E01-B0A4-A0EDE6CF2FE2.jpeg

• Like 2

Only 60 miles from me ,  Wife and I will be there .

• Like 2

I will be there Saturday!

Maybe I missed it, but are the forum members getting together for a daily picture?

• Like 2