Pete1468

Roll call for who's going to red power

I realize there'll be quite a few that won't be able to make it, but who's going to be able to make it.  I'm headed out Friday morning to get set up for the show.  I'm hoping to have a perfect show so I have time to talk to people that want to stop in and chit chat.  Always seems like a forum member stops by and then I get busy and can't really talk as much as I'd like.  It'll be my son and I coming as dad opted to pass stop year.

I'm bringing my smoker along so I can entrance some of you to stop.  I don't know what I'll cook yet though.

• Like 3

I'm going to try real hard.

Stars are going to have to align though

Busiest time of the year for me.

Pray for rain around Cody, that will help 😀

i have to work every weekend in august so have to st😞y around here for callouts 

Work and distance are my setbacks this year. Next year will be as close as it ever gets for me so I’m already planning for that. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I'm going to try real hard.

Stars are going to have to align though

Busiest time of the year for me.

Pray for rain around Cody, that will help 😀

I was just looking at the sturgis cams, 85 and clear, ( no, not the speed limit) the border is done til the 21st so its a not this year. You guys going to red power look north and 👋 😭

• Sad 2

I’ll be there 

• Like 1

Will be there!   Will stop by Pete.   There’s a bunch of prairie dogs out there maybe try a few in the smoker?? Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Will be there!   Will stop by Pete.   There’s a bunch of prairie dogs out there maybe try a few in the smoker?? Lol

You eat one sushi style first then I'll cook one.

I'm busy as all get out with Dyno stuff. It's been slow for 2 months and all of a sudden I can't have enough around here so we'll see how much I can bring. Look forward to meeting new people so we can all make fun of MTO and a little of sledgehammer.

• Like 2

I'd like to, but a considerable distance for me.  I'm hoping for 2021.  

Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to make it out , we have stuff going on here at our house 😞 but that’s the way it goes . Maybe next year I hope , hope everyone has a great time .

Danny 

In my state, but can’t make it. It is summer, so we are of course running water, and as Watermaster I have to stick around and take care of that...

Will be there. 

• Like 1

Son and I will be there, only 12 miles from home. Bringing 806 grandpa bought new in 64, a 656 hydro, TD9 with Drott loader and my sons 51 L110 with a 236TD in it out of a 460 tractor. Maybe my 560D with F25 loader and jrs 1456, we'll see. Would sure like to put a few faces to those on this forum!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

I realize there'll be quite a few that won't be able to make it, but who's going to be able to make it.  I'm headed out Friday morning to get set up for the show.  I'm hoping to have a perfect show so I have time to talk to people that want to stop in and chit chat.  Always seems like a forum member stops by and then I get busy and can't really talk as much as I'd like.  It'll be my son and I coming as dad opted to pass stop year.

I'm bringing my smoker along so I can entrance some of you to stop.  I don't know what I'll cook yet though.

Cancelled my motel reservations as soon as I read this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, MTO said:

Oh thank god !!!

just kidding I would like to meet the legend

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Going up for the day Saturday, might have a couple of my kids along. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MTO said:

Don't worry buddy, I'll take a pic of the ice lady for you this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its a no go for me.  See ya all next year.

Mike

• Sad 1

well I'm headed out there.....Looks to be sparse for  members now,,,  oh well................

• Like 1

Going on the 8th. About an 1-1/2 drive.

• Like 1

Sorry to miss it , Had big plans for June but August is just a bad time of year out here .

Getting very close to Almond shaking for me  and Grape harvest about to begin for my trucker.

Hope its a good one , Please post pictures ! Brady boy will not be able to make it due to Wives  injury, He is usually our great photographer.

Tony

• Sad 1

I’m  a no show 

Heading out Thursday morning and hope to be there by early Friday morning with what I am bringing for a display.   Let's all hope and pray for good weather.  For me the last time around at that same location was one of the better shows for me.

• Like 1

Linda and I had reservations for the June show, and the tour the week before, since last August. Made new reservations for this show when it got moved. But as things have progressed, we will be staying home next week. I will miss seeing this year's Roundup, and all the people. I hope you all have a great time, and post lots of pictures to make up for Bill K's absence.

• Like 1