IH1586

Radiator for IH-806 Diesel

Need to replace radiator,  what brand would you recommend?  Anything to be aware of?

Thanks

IH1586

1 hour ago, IH1586 said:

Need to replace radiator,  what brand would you recommend?  Anything to be aware of?

Thanks

IH1586

I get my radiators for ag equipment from this place and had good luck https://02b3d20.netsolstores.com/

X2 on AP Air , I had good luck with them ,  Northern Radiator is the company that builds them , some guys have told me there not the best 🤔 You can have a new core put in yours at a good radiator shop .

Danny

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

X2 on AP Air , I had good luck with them ,  Northern Radiator is the company that builds them , some guys have told me there not the best 🤔 You can have a new core put in yours at a good radiator shop .

Danny

Radiator repair shops are few and far between here none within 100 miles most operators found out the cancer risk was to great 

Just put a new radiator in my 806D this spring. I got two quotes on recoring my original, around $800. but supposed to be better than new aftermarket. I'm trying the aftermarket around $450. I bought it from our radiator supplier for our collision shop, it had Northern on the box. Looks good and fit good. Just be sure to have the upper radiator hose on right before you fill up the antifreeze!

Bought Northern for ours in 2014. No problems good fit.

13 hours ago, ksfarmdude said:

Radiator repair shops are few and far between here none within 100 miles most operators found out the cancer risk was to great 

I've put quite a few northern radiators in with no issues.  The prices I get for recoring or any work pretty much make me not bother with radiator shops anymore, if in doubt it gets a new one, unless it's something rare or a good quality bolt on tank unit.

• Like 1