Bill Gates tongue tied about vaccine side effects

If you you subscribe to the Wall Street Journal, which can hardly be called an instrument of the left. You can read all about the anti movement and the money behind it. Unfortunately there's no point of me linking the plethora of articles and investigating reporting because you can't read them if you don't subscribe - the WSJ, being a good capitalist entity doesn't give it away!ūüėČ

Of course if you already subscribe you're not the type to fall for far right, or far left, for that matter, BS.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time I checked Mr Gates is not a doctor or any other type of medical professional and as far from a chemist as I am. Smart business man?  Absolutely !!! So when it comes to comments regardin

Gates is still just a rich computer geek and only he knows his intentions. If they came up with a vaccine tomorrow, I think I would pass.  There is way to much controversy over all this to j

When I need information about Fertilizer  for my corn I’m not going to ask   Paris Hilton.  Why not she's full of sh#%

Posted Images

If Bill Gates wants to lower the earth’s population, why doesn’t he lead by example?  Hari-Kari?  Oh, that’s right, he’s too important, we need to get rid of the lower class. 

2 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

@New Englander

The lady doth protest too much, methinks; Shakespeare 

I find it Amazing that there's a quote from Hamlet on this site! Clearly we're on the upswing.

Seriously though, not protesting but merely shooting holes is every far right website quote or  baseless social media quote.

If a site were legitimate they wouldn't use a scammer tactic like using FDA.com to fool people that it's news from the actual FDA, which would be FDA.gov.  It seems that some just want to believe these conspiracies because perhaps it fits their ideology. If you have such ideology you should approach anything that sounds too good to be true for you just like you'd approach a purchase that sounds too good - don't buy it until you check!

2 hours ago, New Englander said:

I find it Amazing that there's a quote from Hamlet on this site! Clearly we're on the upswing.

Seriously though, not protesting but merely shooting holes is every far right website quote or  baseless social media quote.

If a site were legitimate they wouldn't use a scammer tactic like using FDA.com to fool people that it's news from the actual FDA, which would be FDA.gov.  It seems that some just want to believe these conspiracies because perhaps it fits their ideology. If you have such ideology you should approach anything that sounds too good to be true for you just like you'd approach a purchase that sounds too good - don't buy it until you check!

I don’t disagree with you, neither will I argue with you. 
I still think something is amiss here. I have from day 1. Everyone yells believe in the science, but only these scientists over here because they’re the ones running the show, pay no attention to those scientists ( even if their credentials are as or more impressive) because they’re not really scientists or doctors or in the popular crowd. 
Nope, give me ALL the FACTS and ALLOW ME TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. Don’t lead me astray by half facts and mistruths. If you want me to trust you, then you first, MUST TRUST ME.
Just because I don’t kneel before the pledge of allegiance, I don’t worship BLM nor do I place ordinary people above God. That makes me an outcast, and a dangerous person who might actually have something to say about xy or z that contradicts the populace solutions.

Just too many red flags, ( trust me, I’m dealing with too many red flags right now), for me to trust anyone who talks out of both sides of their mouth. 

• Like 1

Of course you then have to determine if the fact checkers are in fact giving you the correct facts. Ihfan4life has it right just give us the facts and most are quite capable of sorting out the information. 

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, IHC_1470 said:

Of course you then have to determine if the fact checkers are in fact giving you the correct facts. Ihfan4life has it right just give us the facts and most are quite capable of sorting out the information. 

I would disagree,  most people are not qualified to "just figure stuff out".  Some lack intelligence,  some lack time, some lack the passion to care about the micro details that explain the magic of problems.

If they were everyone would do their own taxes and estate planning,  everyone would be their own doctor, everyone would build their homes from scratch, everyone would make their own clothing.

Sometimes everyone gets to the point where they can not possibly hope to process the entire scope of a problem because they just dont have enough time to devote to doing that for every single problem they encounter.  and no I do not subscribe to the notion that everything in this world can not be boiled down into a couple pages of reading for the common person to make truly informed decisions from.  

This is where conspiracy is born,   we cant explain with our knowledge so, conspiracy fills in the gaps that we do not have the time and resources to dig out of the ground for ourselves or shelters us from having to put trust into another human that they may know more than we do.  

The truth is I dont know what skills you have, but Ill bet there are several things you can do that i can not,   there are issues you have spent a lifetime dealing with that no one can download that experience from in a day or a week or a month.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant business move ,make a speech about pandemic in 2016 ,released pandemic , then all the kids can’t got to school ,have to b home schooled ,selll more software, plus the software manipulation kids mind to be brainwashed while home schooled, got us just the way he envisions it . Great business move .

8 minutes ago, 560Dennis said:

Brilliant business move ,make a speech about pandemic in 2016 ,released pandemic , then all the kids can’t got to school ,have to b home schooled ,selll more software, plus the software manipulation kids mind to be brainwashed while home schooled, got us just the way he envisions it . Great business move .

What size is your tinfoil hat?

• Like 1

New Englander while it is pretty clear what direction you lean that does not mean that is the only direction out there. I asked you once how you knew that the fact checkers you use are correct which you responded to (thank you). Yet in the end IMHO it comes down to ones personal sorting out of the information as to what one believes. Would you agree with that? One of the questions I ask myself is why is Wakefield or Mikovits even in the spot light? Sure they have been discredited but was it because they were on to something that was going to cost someone big money or not doing a good job?

Applying what can be found in 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Test all things; hold fast to what is good". Doing this requires judgment, discerning what is good from evil. In both of these cases I ask myself what did Wakefield or Mikovits have to gain. The answer I came up with was nothing that I can see. So are the stories they tell correct? How do we in the public know for sure yet I do personally find them probably to be correct. Do I trust the fact-checkers and the information they present regarding these two NO!

In the case of Gates same question why can you find so much negative information on vaccinations in some of these poorer countries that Gates has been supposedly helping if there was no truth to it. Some of the statements he makes while on the surface may seem correct, when I apply all the information of how humans think and work my gut tells me something stinks big time. Am I correct? Only time will tell. 

In checking out fact-checkers I ran across this statement. Is it actually fact or just the opinion of the person who wrote the statement? Which of these checkers if any do you use and what do you find to be true about this statement.

"The problem is that these fact-checkers ‚ÄĒ PolitiFact, FactCheck.org, Snopes, Associated Press and ABC News ‚ÄĒ are all slanted to the left and have a bad habit of inserting their progressive opinions into ‚Äúfact-checks‚ÄĚ instead of simply being objective."

• Like 1
17 hours ago, cjf711 said:

I would disagree,  most people are not qualified to "just figure stuff out".  Some lack intelligence,  some lack time, some lack the passion to care about the micro details that explain the magic of problems.

If they were everyone would do their own taxes and estate planning,  everyone would be their own doctor, everyone would build their homes from scratch, everyone would make their own clothing.

Sometimes everyone gets to the point where they can not possibly hope to process the entire scope of a problem because they just dont have enough time to devote to doing that for every single problem they encounter.  and no I do not subscribe to the notion that everything in this world can not be boiled down into a couple pages of reading for the common person to make truly informed decisions from.  

This is where conspiracy is born,   we cant explain with our knowledge so, conspiracy fills in the gaps that we do not have the time and resources to dig out of the ground for ourselves or shelters us from having to put trust into another human that they may know more than we do.  

The truth is I dont know what skills you have, but Ill bet there are several things you can do that i can not,   there are issues you have spent a lifetime dealing with that no one can download that experience from in a day or a week or a month.

Some conspiracy theories turned out to be true like MKULTRA, mass surveillance and Tuskegee syphilis experiment. 

Also the so called fact checkers are telling some things we see with our own eyes are conspiracy theories, like the violence caused by antifa and the so called peaceful protesters while the cities are burning.

Mass surveillance was an conspiracy theory until Snowden came out and told us that the NSA was spying on us.

• Like 1

So you guys who believe in conspiracy theories believe that ALL the fact checkers are in on it? It reminds me of the flat earthers who believe that ALL the governments of the world are conspiring to make us believe the world is round!

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment was never a conspiracy circulating on the internet from far right websites. It was, however a sad chapter of our history that was uncovered by an AP report. There are still some living relatives receiving free medical as part of the reparations. I can't imagine there was enough money to compensate the loss of health and ultimately life even when a treatment was known and available.

It's all so easy to check yourself. Here's an easy one: Bill Gates is micro chipping people. The story arose when doctors trying to immunize children in 3rd world war zone countries against the very childhood diseases virtually wiped out in this country and sadly starting to regain a toehold due to the anti-vax crowd spreading misinformation, actually outright lies. There are no record keeping entities in those countries so the docs were searching for some way to verify if someone had received the shots. Tattoos evoke Nazi marking Jews and others they considered undesirables. Chips like animals likewise rejected as something used in pets. The task was handed off to some of the most brilliant minds at MIT and they came up with a dye, not visible to the naked eye, which unlike a chip which would identify an individual, would just identify the injection. The Gates foundation ultimately rejected the solution but just like the experiment most of us did at school where you tell one person something and it makes it around the room and by the time it gets back to you it's totally changed.

Here's MIT's press release:http://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218

If you want to believe that EVERY fact checker is in on it then it's because that's what you WANT to believe and nothing will sway you from it.

The fact that Snopes and others find many falsehoods uttered about right leaning people apparently must be thrown in just for show because you KNOW that billionaires, who can never possibly spend all their money and are committed to give it all away MUST be up to no good.

I feel sorry that otherwise intelligent folks can fall for this far right BS just as I feel sorry for those who fall for the Bernie/AOC/Biden far left BS.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:23 PM, jass1660 said:

This is getting old nothing being accomplished.

B8C60E06-477D-4FBF-925F-DE028BCE893E.jpeg

I simply  don`t read topics that don`t interest me.