Bill Gates tongue tied about vaccine side effects

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time I checked Mr Gates is not a doctor or any other type of medical professional and as far from a chemist as I am. Smart business man?  Absolutely !!! So when it comes to comments regardin

Gates is still just a rich computer geek and only he knows his intentions. If they came up with a vaccine tomorrow, I think I would pass.  There is way to much controversy over all this to j

When I need information about Fertilizer  for my corn I’m not going to ask   Paris Hilton.  Why not she's full of sh#%

Posted Images

• Like 1

We should ask how many deaths are the lockdowns are causing.

It's known that threathments getting lower priority.

It's known that opioid abuse is increasing during the lockdown.

It's known that people get less exercise during the lockdown. 

People don't get their vaccinations for other life threatening diseases.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, jordi 1455 said:

We should ask how many deaths are the lockdowns are causing.

It's known that threathments getting lower priority.

It's known that opioid abuse is increasing during the lockdown.

It's known that people get less exercise during the lockdown. 

People don't get their vaccinations for other life threatening diseases.

Look at the escalation of gun violence in major cities. Covid caused

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ihfan4life said:

I couldn’t get past his hands bouncing around;https://www.wellandgood.com/hand-gestures-meaning-body-language/

LOL, yea the way peeps use their hands.

12 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

LOL, yea the way peeps use their hands.

I just thought Gates looked extremely agitated when he started talking. Almost like he wanted to fly away. Don’t know, don’t care.

18 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Look at the escalation of gun violence in major cities. Covid caused

No the gun violence is caused by corrupt democrats who are destroying the cities for years and aren't enforcing the law, because they think enforcing the law is racist.

52 minutes ago, jordi 1455 said:

No the gun violence is caused by corrupt democrats who are destroying the cities for years and aren't enforcing the law, because they think enforcing the law is racist.

You know that, and I know that, but every democrat says it’s either not enough gun laws, not enough funding, evil republicans, or people not wearing a mask 😷 So to sum it up, it’s COVID-19 and Trump is to blame for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

You know that, and I know that, but every democrat says it’s either not enough gun laws, not enough funding, evil republicans

Amen!

Bill gates said through abortions and vaccines we can lower the earths population by 15 percent, sounds like them 2 things shouldn't be in the same group. My self and all my kids don't get any vaccines, we are fine

https://www.fda.gov/media/97321/download

Interesting reading???????? I think the light just clicked on why groups like the Front Line Doctors are being censored when they talk about HCQ. 

d. No Alternatives For FDA to issue an EUA, there must be no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the candidate product for diagnosing, preventing, or treating the disease or condition. This is off the fda site that I linked. Page 12 section d.

If I am understanding all this correctly if they continue to play down HCQ then they could push through a covid drug without doing all the testing etc. 

Follow the money.

Earlier in this post I talked about some of the chemicals used for vaccinations that are known to cause cancer. I did not realize that fetal cell that they use are actually cancer cells. Watch this video for better explanations. Bill Gates shows up again and again.

7 hours ago, Rusty shackleford said:

Bill gates said through abortions and vaccines we can lower the earths population by 15 percent

On Twitter, hundreds of posts claimed that the billionaire had publicly said that vaccines could be used to lower the population by 10% to 15%. This was an old misrepresentation of Gates’ suggestion that increasing vaccination rates in the developing world could slow population growth, since families in which more children survive to adulthood might have fewer children overall.

4 hours ago, IHC_1470 said:

https://www.fda.gov/media/97321/download

Interesting reading???????? I think the light just clicked on why groups like the Front Line Doctors are being censored when they talk about HCQ. 

d. No Alternatives For FDA to issue an EUA, there must be no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the candidate product for diagnosing, preventing, or treating the disease or condition. This is off the fda site that I linked. Page 12 section d.

If I am understanding all this correctly if they continue to play down HCQ then they could push through a covid drug without doing all the testing etc. 

Follow the money.

Earlier in this post I talked about some of the chemicals used for vaccinations that are known to cause cancer. I did not realize that fetal cell that they use are actually cancer cells. Watch this video for better explanations. Bill Gates shows up again and again.

The microchip that's in the vaccine! More tinfoil hat stuff.

39 minutes ago, IHC_1470 said:

That's a good one. FDA would make you believe, if you want to, that it's from the Food And Drug Administration rather than an anti vaccine imposter. If it really was the FDA it would have a .gov

Here's the real FDA site: https://www.fda.gov/home