Interesting IH’s For Sale Section?

Some forums I have been around have an interesting “whatever” section.  It’s mainly used for special interest vehicles related to the forum.  Not for people to sell their stuff, but for interested parties to post items that might be rare/hard to find/interesting etc.  For example, there is are a couple of really cool old IH’s on the local classifieds in my area - someone 1000’s of miles away would probably have no idea.

Is this allowable on this forum?  It might be a fun coffee shop item!?

Sorry that sounds too much like a for sale ad. 

Oh I hear you there.  That’s why I didn’t post anything.  I have nothing to sell.  Just seems like there is oddball IH stuff for sale out there in the far reaches of the internet that people on here may find interesting.  

For example, a few years back, there was a 78 IH 4300 for sale in Sask Canada claiming to have a KTA Cummins.  It sat on the local ads for months.  Seemed rare, and interesting.  

If a running thread like that would de-value this forum and go against the grain, not a worry.  I get both sides of the coin!

1 hour ago, Sask466 said:

Some forums I have been around have an interesting “whatever” section.  It’s mainly used for special interest vehicles related to the forum.  Not for people to sell their stuff, but for interested parties to post items that might be rare/hard to find/interesting etc.  For example, there is are a couple of really cool old IH’s on the local classifieds in my area - someone 1000’s of miles away would probably have no idea.

Is this allowable on this forum?  It might be a fun coffee shop item!?

why not post them they are not yours and many people post items they have seen for sale someplace. nothing wrong with looking at pictures.

Cool old Fleetstar - seems well restored.  Looks like it’s built for campers and goosenecks.

7E51ACB0-ED6E-4BE3-948D-529AA11CECEA.thumb.png.5ad8f9521d104940190df2dff1771554.png

AF76E100-0D52-44F8-8E05-C6035F0AA2AD.thumb.png.2ad65863d6c61ff304253b2fd40cec9a.png