Sign in to follow this  
Farmall1066

In search of a 1066

Well here is why we spend time on our tractor registry’s.  I had a gentleman reach out to me yesterday, he’s looking for a customers, family 1066 that was sold around the Joliet Illinois area.  I unfortunately do not have it listed, but I’m seeking the help of you great forum members to help hopefully locate 1066 serial number 9371.  Yes there’s always the chance it has already been to China and back, but let’s hope not!! Thank you all!!!

Blaine

• Like 1

Good luck. I will check but I'm thinking the earliest one we have is not that early of one 

I remember you gave me 3 of them, but I can’t recall how early the one was anymore either?! But I appreciate you checking!! 

These 4 are here. 

IMG_20200726_201955252.jpg

IMG_20200726_202053283.jpg

IMG_20200726_202200837.jpg

IMG_20200726_202216094.jpg

• Like 1

well fooey bitty you are going to have to buy a bunch more of them till you get teh right one, its kind of like scratching off lottery tickets in your pix 😉

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

well fooey bitty you are going to have to buy a bunch more of them till you get teh right one, its kind of like scratching off lottery tickets in your pix 😉

The farm had the hydro first. Then my brother traded in a Kubota tractor he had bought used that had only a few hundred hours on a 1066+686 at a jockey. He ended up trading in the 686 a month later on a second ten . Then the farm got the fourth one semi local to here. 

About how long ago did they sell it. I bought one at st anne auction about 10 years ago. I sold it to a friend of mine. Might take me awhile to get up there to look at it. It has a dealer sticker from Bear Creek WI.

5 hours ago, jd4440 said:

About how long ago did they sell it. I bought one at st anne auction about 10 years ago. I sold it to a friend of mine. Might take me awhile to get up there to look at it. It has a dealer sticker from Bear Creek WI.

I’ll have to email him and ask if he knows.

32288861-CFDC-43AC-BC16-DEE5FDA6D62B.thumb.jpeg.facca0d734871ed8421e4cae51bc355f.jpeg
this one is a parts machine in Ky.   Came from down near Ky Tn line

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 12:42 PM, jd4440 said:

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? THAT DEALER WOULD HAVE BEEN URBAN FERMAMICH AND SONS. THAT DEALERSHIP WAS ONLY FEW MILES FROM MY HOME FARM.

3 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

32288861-CFDC-43AC-BC16-DEE5FDA6D62B.thumb.jpeg.facca0d734871ed8421e4cae51bc355f.jpeg

Thank you for this number!!!

2 hours ago, farmall666 said:

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? THAT DEALER WOULD HAVE BEEN URBAN FERMAMICH AND SONS. THAT DEALERSHIP WAS ONLY FEW MILES FROM MY HOME FARM.

I’m in Minnesota, but someone reached out to who works at Stoller, he has a customer looking for 9371.

16 hours ago, farmall666 said:

I am in Gillett

Don’t know if I’m gonna fix it or scrap it it’s a basket case

339D8280-5702-4275-963D-FEAC5548D5F7.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Wi Ih said:

Don’t know if I’m gonna fix it or scrap it it’s a basket case

339D8280-5702-4275-963D-FEAC5548D5F7.jpeg

Thank you for the number!

Yes sir 

On 8/2/2020 at 2:01 PM, dannyredfan said:

Is this tractor at a salvage yard? If so do you have a name and location? Thank you!

Blaine

It’s at my house.   I bought it wrecked