7130 air-oil seat

My 7130 is a very early model, '88 . And I need a new seat and suspension, so I'm thinking it's an air-oil suspension in there now. I'm looking at k and m's, but most of those are just air suspension, I've heard of guys just capping off the hydraulic lines, is that something that would work? Or should I look for something with original suspension?

8 hours ago, WisIHCFarmer said:

My 7130 is a very early model, '88 . And I need a new seat and suspension, so I'm thinking it's an air-oil suspension in there now. I'm looking at k and m's, but most of those are just air suspension, I've heard of guys just capping off the hydraulic lines, is that something that would work? Or should I look for something with original suspension?

Our early 7130 had it done when we bought it. I like the km air ride

• Like 1

K & M offered a nice replacement seat and brackets. Sold a lot of them. Once the accumulator quit holding a charge they weren't worth fixing as the rollers were worn out by then as well.

17 hours ago, WisIHCFarmer said:

Any idea what they did with the hydraulic lines?

take them off and cap them at the fittings on the trans, thats what i done on all the 50 series i done

18 hours ago, 88power said:

take them off and cap them at the fittings on the trans, thats what i done on all the 50 series i done

Yep cap them off and get an air ride, you’ll never look back!

• Like 1