Going to apply a little wax tomorrow

Gonna spend some time tomorrow cleaning this girl up.  Hasn’t been used much for a decade and it’s hard to believe how much it’s deteriorating just sitting in the shed.  4100 hours.  Runs and drive like a new one.  Charged the air and it worked great.  New flor mat and I should get a new dash cover.  One thing at a time!

6A4E2AE1-B12F-4038-87C0-C6680A1D30EC.jpeg

• Like 16

Looks mean setup like that with the large rears. Looking forward to the “after” pics also. 

looks like a beauty - nice rear tires i need to get some more substantial rears on my 706 - when you get finished you can swing over and wax up my 5088 for me !!!!

12 hours ago, billonthefarm said:

Gonna spend some time tomorrow cleaning this girl up.  Hasn’t been used much for a decade and it’s hard to believe how much it’s deteriorating just sitting in the shed.  4100 hours.  Runs and drive like a new one.  Charged the air and it worked great.  New flor mat and I should get a new dash cover.  One thing at a time!

6A4E2AE1-B12F-4038-87C0-C6680A1D30EC.jpeg

Those seem sought after by their own crowd. You thinking about selling it after you get it detailed? Everyone has their own philosophy, but if something isn't contributing anything to my bottom line needs to go. I got burnt out supplying batteries, insurance, surprise repairs, on stuff I didn't need. All has pretty much left. Also enjoy the extra shed space