Man Kneels on two Year Old White Child's Neck - Praising Black Lives Matter

55 minutes ago, redneckhippie said:

It would be interesting to see percentages of other races that are rasists. 

All of us to an extent.  It is human nature to associate with like kind.  That said, one does not need to show animus or hatred for those that are different.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

After reading the article an hour ago, I was so incensed I had to leave my office and walk around to burn off steam.  I do not believe it worked and I am still worked up over the thought of an adult kneeling on a two (2) year old child's neck.  It is my understanding there is a special code of justice in the prison system for individuals who commit crimes against children and this person will deserve all the special treatment which may come in his direction.

• Like 3

When you have no intelligence/skills/assets/inheritence /attractiveness/hot sugar mama to make you mark in life, you get some tats, grow your hair and be a "tough" guy. 

Throw him, and her, in the cell with Tony and Billy Wiggins... and drop a knife through the bars too. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MTO said:

When you have no intelligence/skills/assets/inheritence /attractiveness/hot sugar mama to make you mark in life, you get some tats, grow your hair and be a "tough" guy. 

Throw him, and her, in the cell with Tony and Billy Wiggins... and drop a knife through the bars too. 

With any luck at all, they will damage each other beyond repair.  It is unfortunate when we are reminded of the serious flaws in some of God's children.  From time to time,  our free will is too much of a burden for some to responsibly handle.

• Like 1

Doesn't need to be consuming oxygen any longer.   LE

22 short, or a rope!

The rope can be reused.

• Like 1

Wow,  I can only hope and pray that somehow this man finds purpose in his life because that’s not it. 

Disturbing to say the least. If that was my child under there I’m not sure I would be able to hold back. Lord help us all of this is what mankind is becoming......

• Like 2

Why on earth would anyone do that to a child ? I know i could not stand by and watch that happen to anyone's child, much less one of my family.

Just makes my stomach turn.

1 hour ago, RichardDSalyer said:

After reading the article an hour ago, I was so incensed I had to leave my office and walk around to burn off steam.  I do not believe it worked and I am still worked up over the thought of an adult kneeling on a two (2) year old child's neck.  It is my understanding there is a special code of justice in the prison system for individuals who commit crimes against children and this person will deserve all the special treatment which may come in his direction.

I think other inmates will take care of the problem when he joins them.

I'm hoping they "correct his attitude" before he even makes it to trial.

I'm pretty pissed about this but not as angry as I am about the special needs teacher who egged him on to actually kill that baby!🤬

Rick

7 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

I'm pretty pissed about this but not as angry as I am about the special needs teacher who egged him on to actually kill that baby!🤬

Rick

I read that part breifly, did it mention if the teacher was being charged as well?

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

He probably wouldnt have even done that if it wasent for social media . 

You read my mind, my first thought at seeing this was duckbook and the like give a platform to these morons.

• Like 1

We need to keep him alive for spare parts, a living organ donor. Surely there are those that deserve what he has more than he does.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Pat H said:

We need to keep him alive for spare parts, a living organ donor. Surely there are those that deserve what he has more than he does.

.....That being the case, Pat H...one would assume his' brain'   would be tossed into the pig slop bucket...........In fact ..""Mr Wu "" in that TV series  "Deadwood ""    would accommodate that  POS    very nicely.......

Mike

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Pat H said:

I'd rather die than take some thing from that POS

• Like 2